Nothing is miserable unless you think it so; and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it.
List of Craft Tutorials
- How to paint a file cabinet – I’m hoping I will be needing this tut one day…
- Scrap Scarf – I’m planning of making a scarf one day!
- Pussycat’s rainbow flyer toy – a very creative kitty toy!
- Imitating A Scanner – Illustrator Techniques
- Flower pot – made from yarn and paper!
- Celebration Candle – I have bought the candle (in December).
- The Bookmark Book – read one and take notes at the same time! Cute.
- Car organizer with pockets – I think I’ve linked to this one before.
- Free sewing patterns – from Living Crafts
- How to Make Paper – An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide
- Paper Making Tips and Techniques – more details on the paper making craft that I’m always planning to do soon.
- paper bookmark tutorial – bookmark with cool closure rubber band
- Simple coasters – I’ve never made any coasters but I like all of them!
- Craftster.org – Best of 2007 – so much inspiration! Just check out the decoupaged shoes – they rock!
Want to have a cool bookmark but don’t feel like making one? I have some Quote ones for sale!
Mixed media video inspiration:
* Jesse Reno video – coolest artist dude ever! Love his art!
* Ricë Freeman Zachary who wrote a book called Living the Creative Life that I’d love to read – in this video she is talking about creativity!!! [via my craftivity].
and another male artist I found this week and ♥:
1) buy that second hand date stamp when you spot it in the thrift store (mom got me this one!)
2) use your scissors and cut away the first rubber layer where the years are marked – that is if they are ancient – mine had printed 1980 to 1999 or something similar.
3) start using it, time to start stamping month and day on everything! ;-)
Also check out iHanna’s Tutorial Page of course. Lots to be inspired by!