For a while now I’ve bookmarked the tutorials and patterns that I find online. Some because I think they look interesting, other because I intend to follow them at some stage in my creative carrier. You can check all of my links out at my del.icio.us-page.
I thought that I’d present some tutorials here on my blog with a little link list each Sunday, I hope you like this idea? This is part I of the Sunday Fun!
- Sew a ball – constructed with 6 different fabrics
- Suesse Sac Tutorial – easy to sew bag with lining by Kristin
- Paste paper tutorial – makes texture and patterns on paper!
- Foundation pieced strip quilt – it’s simple but I love the rainbow colors on the squares!
- Aichaku and placemats – a very cool quilting technique I want to try out someday…
- Criss-Cross Coasters – fun way to patchwork some easy coasters!
- Crazy nine patch – cool way to cut your patches and combine them together for a quilt!
- Button Bouquets – these are tiny and adorable!
- Zakka Style Owl Pennant – moonstitches tutorial on how to sew an owl. Cute stuff!
- More links to tutorials – my half of the brain gets you in the mood to create too!
- Things I want to sew? – this mom sews also has a list of tutorials
What will you make?