Nothing is miserable unless you think it so; and on the other hand, nothing brings happiness unless you are content with it.
Altered date stamp tutorial
1) buy that second hand date stamp when you spot it in the thrift store (mom got me this one!)
2) use your scissors and cut away the first rubber layer where the years are marked – that is if they are ancient – mine had printed 1980 to 1999 or something similar.
3) start using it, time to start stamping month and day on everything! ;-)
List of Craft Tutorials
- How to paint a file cabinet – I’m hoping I will be needing this tut one day…
- Scrap Scarf – I’m planning of making a scarf one day!
- Pussycat’s rainbow flyer toy – a very creative kitty toy!
- The Bookmark Book – read one and take notes at the same time! Cute.
- How to Make Paper – An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide
- paper bookmark tutorial – bookmark with cool closure rubber band
- Simple coasters – I’ve never made any coasters but I like all of them!
- Craftster.org – Best of 2007 – so much inspiration! Just check out the decoupaged shoes – they rock!
Want to have a cool bookmark but don’t feel like making one? I have some Quote ones for sale!
Mixed media video inspiration
* Jesse Reno video – coolest artist dude ever! Love his art!
* Ricė Freeman Zachary who wrote a book called Living the Creative Life that I’d love to read – in this video she is talking about creativity!!! [via my craftivity].