I got a pattern for a softie called Point Kitty. It is so cute and I wanted to sew it straight away of course…
I called my mom the day before my brother came to visit us. This was our conversation on the phone;
- – Do you know what? I’ve sewn a kitten!
– Nooo, you haven’t?! But I made one for you!
– No way, is it true? Really?
– Yes… I hurried so you wouldn’t have time…
– Well… I did! So now I have two kittens?
– Yes. What colour is yours?
– Yellow. And the one you did?
It was me who sent the pattern link to mom, but with no intention of her making me one. But she did. Now I have two pointy kittens. The are already good friends and enjoy playing together. I love both equally.
Point Kitty in a Snowy landscape
And more pictures of mom’s Pointy Kitty kitten, snapped in fjšllen (Swedish mountains up north):
And from my bed this is what I see when I wake up:
Who are these creatures? Something mom made, I think they look so fun and strange here.