I’ve been tagged by Cassie to answer a few questions, about music.
1. Total amount of music files on your computer:
I have one file called Sandybell.au, and that’s it! I’m on a laptop so I don’t listen to music by the computer since the loudspeaker are crap. And I don’t own a mp3-player (yet), believe it or not.
2. The last CD you bought was:
Something cheap in Thailand in 2003 I guess. I think I gave it away to my dad, it was crap.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
I put on an old record by Swedish singing Bo Kaspers Orkester that I really like, it’s soothing for the soul and remind me of home (and my old apartment when the sun came in through the balcony door).
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
– Aretha Franklin’s Respect
– The original It’s raining men with the Weather Girls.
– Ethan Hawke singing I’m Nuthin’ in my favorite movie Reality bites
– your new cuckoo or lovefool by Swedish The Cardigans
– Joan Jet’s I hate myself for loving you
Hmm… sounds like I’m halfway between respect and self destruction? Na, I just need this kind of music.
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
To Susan because I want her to blog more, to Minna coz she sings so beautiful herself (on her sisters wedding last summer) and to my boyfriend who thinks he will start bloging soon. Maybe this “music thing” will be a good start, huh?