Words about iHanna

Crocheted Pot Holder thrifted for the Art installation by Anu Tuominen, photo of iHanna in Color from the blog www.ihanna.nu

I am a lot of things. There are many words that describe me, who I am, what I do, and what I’m into right now. Here are a few of them, in no particular order.

I am…

…tender, careful, iced coffee, late nights, paint stains, pretty papers, filled notebooks, patterns, polka dots, beer, washi tape, neon pink, stars, ring binders, popcorn, movie nights, typography, writing, altered books, ink, a big sister, raw, happiness, love, obnoxious, kind, quirky, turquoise fingernails, instagram, layout, published, editor, journalist, blogger, friend, seeker, poet, awesome, an artist, fountain pens, tired, glasses, green eyes, thinker, scissors, miniatures, art journals, canals, twinkling lights, projects, creativity, life, nature, vintage books, flea markets, soft rain, transparent, secretive, blazing sun, bubble gum, new words, lists, ideas, breakfast, documenting, animals, beads, daily meditation, crafts, stupid delays, wordpress, sorting and categorizing, internet entrepreneur, sweet, romantic, short, independent, strong, learning, toys and softies, crazy, inspired, flower power, sharing, doodler, glue books, quote collector, photographer, geek, mixed media embroidery, teacher, yoga, diary, stickers, feminist, reader, podcasts, rainbows, procrastinator, cousin, knitter, cut and paste, hard to describe, mysterious, loud, introvert, social, paint brushes, book binding, glittery, red wine, travels, board member, biker, skirts, art exhibitions, hearts, iphone, recycle, library, artist, mail art, lost, found, myself.

I am all of the above, and lots more.

This list was inspired by my post Words about me from 2007. What words define you, and what words are you about? I’d love to know. Post a link to your words below!

This entry was posted in A Creative Life, On writing and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Words about iHanna

1. Traci says:

Ooh, I love things like this! I see much of myself in your words (but not all!). Here are the ones that stuck out for me: seeker, artist, tired, thinker, polka dots. I’d like to add colorful.

2. Kathy says:

:) All in once you are awesome!
    I smiled at beer, of course i had to smile about as a German.
    Well, for myself i’d like to add chrocheter, watcher, savourer and meditation and music.
    Happy New Year!

3. yvonne says:

…and a lovely daughter.
    my daughter

4. Ellen says:

I added iced tea, wife, mom, cat hair, bird feathers, chocolate, pasta and airplanes. Be well, happy and hope you are enjoying 2015. I loved this post.

5. Sophie says:

What a fun collection of words. You should add “collector”.
    I am a lot of the same things as you are.
    I’ll make my list soon.
    Sophie

6. quinn says:

And don’t forget the one word you bring to us: joy!

7. Shelly says:

And infinitely more!!!!

8. Andria says:

Wonderful word list, Hanna, and I love the photo! I have to say that I’ve kind of had a hard time getting a handle on what you look like…lol…so it’s fun to see you so clearly. I would love to hear more about the wall you are standing in front of, too!

9. Donna Watson says:

What a fascinating group of words… that all culminate in unique ‘you’.
    I wish you a new year of wonder as you consider to discover more and more about yourself.

10. I’m so inspired by this list, Hanna. Lately, I’ve been limiting myself to too few words. I am more than that, including happy, love, birds, winter, primal, autistic, tender, and landscapes.

11. Ninette says:

Vilken hrlig lista!

12. Clare says:

I loved this post . . . I finally got around to making my own list and getting it posted. Thanks for the inspiration!

13. Saila Saari says:

Hello! This is my list as I promised… Thank you for the inspiration!!!