My blog, back in January 2006!
I’ve already mentioned that since the database move there has been quite a lot of blogging behind the scene going on here. As I am tagging old posts and rearranging my categories I am also reading a few posts here and there…. It’s an interesting but slow work. I find ideas and words I had forgotten I had written down. Now I’m so happy I have all this memory keeping going on, it’s awesome looking back sometimes! I find myself agreeing with most of what I wrote – even looking five years back! And in the process I’ve found a few gems I thought I’d share with you today.
Buried blog post treasures
- When I relax great ideas pop into my brain – trying to sleep and getting great ideas, especially for writing, when you least want them
- Sewing with other people’s trash – on seeing the potential in even the smallest piece of fabric that someone else discarded as useless
- One week later I found it again – storytelling about a handmade cap I thought I’d lost for ever
- What kind of crayon are You? – a question and my thoughts on embracing the rainbow
- Writing in a red notebook – on being a writer and not writing, and then finding some well needed balance in life
- A Travel Journal is evolving – a paper project that made me look forward to a holiday trip even more
There are so many posts that I am really proud off – consider this just a quick taste of what resonates with me right now. I hope you like ’em too. Please add your thoughts to any of these posts if you find them helpful or interesting, new comments are always welcome and appreciated. The post from the screen dump above is called Planning a dream studio, if you want to check that one out too.