Some links to get you in December mood today. I need it, because it is raining outside and no snow in sight right now…
December decorating inspiration
- I like the Crafty Chica’s Match box ornaments and the idea of ornaments with photos from the Superhero Ornament project that Kathy has.
- Skapligt enkelt has a Swedish homepage with lots of different simple crafts filed at julpyssel.
- Matha Stewart living has tips on how to make a cookie house and decorate it. I adore Pastel City or Pepermint Place
- Clicking around a bit I really like Matha’s Button wreath Ornament (plus All Things Button wreath too) and the blue room with Paper snowflakes
- And I like the look of Myra’s Origami advent calendar and lots more christmasy crafts at Kiddley.
Previous years I’ve said I’m not the Christmas kind of crafty girl, but this year I have been looking around a bit more. I think there are some christmasy projects I would like to try, if or when I get the time. For now, I’ve put up the stars, bought a advent candelstick with green lights, read some tutorials on Christmas crafts and thought about it. That’s it, right now I’m to tired to start anything special.
What are your plans for December decorating?