I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Inspiration mosaic, June 2011 View big!
It’s July and half of 2011 has now passed. It’s time to review your goals for the year. But, instead of doing that today I’ve looked though old “stared” links in my blog reader and thought I’d share a few inspirational links with you today! Enjoy! :-)
- Pathways to inspiration by Jamie Fingal
- Nobody tells this to people who are beginners…
- Alison Worman’s sketchbooks
- Orly’s Facebook
- Blogging wisdom from Pioneer Woman
- Journaling prompts on happiness
- Resist and water – video tutorial by Jane Davies
- Patchwork tutorial at from Hell to Breakfast
- Watercolour backgrounds – must-see inspirational video by Alisa Burke
Some photo inspiration
- Great photos are right outside your door
- Photography class: Composition and focusing etc
- Take a look at yourself – Indiefixx photo guide to self-portrait photography
- Use photography to stay inspired by Alisa Burke
Thanks for visiting and commenting my friends. I hope you’ll be inspired to create something today.
PS: Please update the links leading to my blog – and any feed reader link to my blog. Thanks!