This is the second and last part for now with star-marked (new to me) blogs added recently to my long Link Love Page! This time it’s blogs that deal with Art, Photography, Good Life, Writing and Web-stuff! Plus some Swedish chicks that you shouldn’t miss! Yes, let’s link you up baby!
This is a long post. Get coffee as they say! Or bookmark this post and visit one new blog each day during the summer. Really explore these links and go back in the archives of them to find yummy inspiration!
Visuals – Art and Collages
* Bridgette – Contemplating the Moon – magic art that fascinates me
* Jan – in my spare time – makes beautiful bookbindings and book art!
* Laura – Lady Lulu’s Braindump – love her blog so much, filled with art and craft!
* Paula – Little Scraps of Magic – art journaling inspiration that sparkle
* Susan Tuttle – Ilka’s Attic – dimmed scary cool photos
* Time with Tascha – paints round little ladies that are adorable!
* Katherine – Trying to speak – handmade books, art journals, drawing
Writing and Journaling
* All Freelance Writing – tips for both off and online writing
* WOW! Women On Writing – eZine for women writers, authors, editors, agents, publishers and readers
* Writing and Healing – another Must Read blog for anyone who journals!
Good life and happiness
* Bipolar Wellness Writer – about mindfulness, writing to heal etc. Must read!
* Daily Life Booster – author Karen Salmansohn’s blog with long articles
* It’s all about joy! – Megan writes about how to enjoy life
Business and web development stuff
* NETtuts – Web development and tutorials for geeks
* Seth’s Blog – great read if you have a lot of time at hand
* Skelliewag.org – about writing, blogging and creating content
* The Business of Art – tips for a successful career in visual arts
* Little People – a tiny street art project – oh my gosh how cool this is!
* Pay It Forward Photography Resources – free stuff to enhance your digital photos!
* PSDtuts – Photoshop tutorials – nice resource if you’ve got the stuff!
* Shutter sisters – love this blog! A photo with fun writing and big hearts.
*Andrea – Superhero Journal – a photographer that touches her visitors greatly
Podcasts that inspire me
* Elsie’s Yoga Class: Live and Unplugged – podcast and videos about yoga
* Awesome Endeavors – Hip Slope Mama about family, lifestyle, spirituality etc
* Escape from Cubicle Nation Podcast – I like to listen to entrepreneurial inspiration
* Yoga Peeps – interviews with people that teach and live my favorite “sport”
* ZNE’s Circa Arte – Mixed Media interviews and talk about making art. Mmm! I’ve linked to this one before, but you should visit again as it updates often and has great long shows to download in the archive!
In Swedish or in Sweden
* Gunnels blog – quilting both with paper and fabric. Cool stuff!
* Inger – Hello Craft Lovers! – artist that does it all so darn well!
* Nina – ninajohansson.se – artist that posts about drawing and painting
* Bokhora – a lot about reading by a couple of Swedish gals (I don’t like the name which means Book Whore – but I enjoy reading it nonetheless and secretly I wish I could be a bokhora too!). In Swedish only.
I hope you enjoyed that marathon of great blogs. I will do another one later when I’ve found a couple of new loves, as I do all the time.
If you want more (are you crazy??? haha, you’re in great company then!) the first part of Link Love can be found here: