Have you noted todays date?
And here are some of the links that has drawn special interest from me lately. A lot of colour this time; craft, rooms, clothes, patterns!
- Butterfly by wood cloth pin!
- These chairs – colour and flowers, mmm!
- Babie onsie – for any babie that has has got a crafty mother
- Patchwork furnitures – eye candy that makes me smile inside by designer Lisa Whatmough. Amazing stuff!
[via oh joy & love forever]. When I see these I realize how boring my own home is, and how few things I’ve made there myself!
- Summer skirt patterns – links from Thimble, for those of you who want to try to make a skirt
- Beautiful wallpaper to drool over
- Making your own mini journal – so cute and easy to make. [found via CRAFT magazine, where I’ve found a lot of these links, a great craft resource]
- Pleated pouch – beautiful and with a image tutorial that looks easy enough.
- Wallet shrine by Sister Diane. I love the idea but I don’t know what to put in mine right now…
- Doll quilt – one of many I’ve seen lately with colour patches on white. Yummy!
- How to knit marzipan – very pink and cute (and vegan). I wouldn’t eat it though.
- Burda style sewing patterns looks nice. I need a lot of cloths and have fabric. Maybe I’ll make a pair of Ruby shorts some day? If I dare to try maybe.
- Bitty boots are adrorable. Make a couple if you have a kid in your life.
- When I get my first car I know I’ll want to sew seat covers in pink and also make a CD case for the mirror!
- Bag of flames crochet inspiration for the cool kids.
- Belive it or not, when I spotted this I put in my link list to read it “later” – gaah. But now I’ve read it and you should to: How to overcome procrastination once and for all!
- Magazine images: Mandy at Tree Fall Design has posted images from some magazines here and here – magazines I’d too love to own but viewing some of the pages online is okey too for now!
- I can’t help it. Every time I see a granny square project or any blanket that is crocheted I want it, I want to make it, I adore it! After the ripple craze I’m now into these!! I found a pattern here but haven’t tried making one yet.
- Craft room inspiration and interview with Emily Kircher, recycle artist that makes crocheted rugs. I have to post my blue soon too!
- Acts of gratitude a post by Poppalina. You have to read this if you are a crafty blogger. It made me proud both to be a crafter and apart of this community to read it. Also read this post!
- This is how I want my own shop to look like: Sofias in ?n?set.
- Now what? is a mixed media art zine – with eight issues online. Something for your arty girls to print, browse and enjoy if you haven’t found it before.
- Gillian’s inspiring images (lots from japanese magazines) and mk’s inspiration and these too. Who needs magazines anyway?
- More colorful furniture in this post – click and enjoy.
I hope you have time to look through some of this links, they are worth it. Take care and hope you’re having a colourful day!