Not sure about you but making list is something I love to do. I like how the title sets the topic and each item stands alone but also is connected in different ways to the previous bullet point and the next one… It really is a great journaling techniqe.
Right now my diary is filled with lists because each day I’m writing down a list called What I did today. It’s easy to record “everything” and notice how productive (or lazy) you’ve been in this way. It’s my unannounced November Project! Are you doing anything special for Art Every Day month? Anyway, with the List Journal I’m also having fun making lists that are not word-based. Lists like crayon colours and my today’s Things I collect for my art journaling, a habit and a pile that is growing every day! :-)
List prompt #9: things I collect for my art journaling
- Painted papers (my own also known as background papers, perfect for collage)
- Pretty labels (who doesn’t love labels, journaling frames, tags and spots to write on? Many of my favorites are free to download & print from and by Avital)
- Patterned papers (also known as pretty papers in my world)
- Images I like (like this one of Kim Novak)
- and of course the daily ephemera (like the pink piece from a candy bag glued onto this page)
That’s my list. What’s on yours? Please join us in our creative list-making adventure!
Use this button if you want to play along with us and link to me or Tammy. Next Saturday weíll post the next list prompt! Here’s what you do: Just create your list and pop back to this post and add your link in the comments. You can link to a blog post or to your uploaded photo to Flickr.
You can add the list any time this week or later, I read all incoming comments and will come visit even if you post your list next month! Just let me know.