Featured in Books
A few of my favorite ways to doodle is featured in Jenny Doh’s book Craft-a-Doodle.
I’m also one of the persons being presented in Craft Corps by Vickie Howell.
Pages from my art journal was published in the must-own-book called 1000 Artist Journal Pages by Dawn DeVries Sokol.
A pretty craft project of mine, featuring a string of stuffed hearts, was published in the sewing book Pretty Little Presents, by Lark Publishing.
A photo of my personal inspiration board is also published in Diane Gilleland and Christina Lane’s book Quilting Happiness!
Beyond my self published books you can find me in all of these books.
Featured in Magazines
Articles by me iHanna, also known as Hanna Andersson, or about me, can be found in:
Articles I wrote elsewhere
- WhipUp: Craft with others – five ways to find new crafty friends
- Balzer Designs: Collecting Colour – a guest post for Art Journal Every Day 2011
- Index Card Project Guest Post – at Daisy Yellow Blog
- New calender, new year guest post – at the Wish Studio
Interviews with me
- Draw Doodle and Decorate: Interview with iHanna at Eden’s blog
- Carina’s Craftblog: Getting to know you – interview about craft
- Journaling saves: Interview: Hanna Andersson a.k.a. iHanna – about diary writing and journaling
- 30 Journals 30 Days: Hanna Andersson – interview about art journaling
- CraftyPod: Make a Blog Book, with Hanna Andersson – Audio interview about self-publishing