Featured blogger: iHanna

Featuring issue 3

I really enjoy this mag! I wrote a review last year about the first issue of Featuring, a new magazine about art journaling and mixed media, my favorite subjects! Now the third issue is already out! It was meant to come out before Christmas, but with a little delay, I got my copy this week. Yay! I’m happy to get my hands on it, because I’ve been waiting for this one a long time: I’m in it!

In a three page interview I’m talking about blogging in this issue:

Featured blogger iHanna
I’m the Featured blogger! Let me know what you think!

I was super honored to be asked and I had fun answering the questions. Because I have been blogging for so many years I have collected a lot of knowledge, and love to share my thoughts on this huge subject. If you want to read what I have to say you can get the magazine online here. There is a lot of great reading in this magazine, and inspirational images too:

Featuring issue 3

More inspiration:

• Tammy is continuing our joint project in the List Journal we made each other. She wants to finish the last pages in her journal, by using Aimee’s List it Tuesday prompts.
  • Carin is making 365 ATCs in 2013 and many others have joined the 365 something project! Are you in?
  • Robayre joined the Tiny Notebook Club and I adore her pages and the idea of tiny notebooks! Made me think of the Mini Book #1 I made once (2005!) inspired by Keri Smith of course. Maybe it’s time I made a number two this year?
  • Another thing that I will be waiting to reach my mail box is a bunch of postcards that Tammy made for our Millenium Postcard Swap! Will be excited to work on those and blog about them when I finish.

Featuring issue 3

Talk to you soon, now I’m going to do some stitching!

This entry was posted in Inspiration and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Featured blogger: iHanna

1. sophie says:

just ordered it, so curious!

2. Tina says:

That is so great Hanna – I went and ordered it. canīt wait to read your article.
    Looks like Michelle Rydell is in there too. Cool

3. Corrine says:

Oh can’t wait for mine to arrive! Will be good to read your interview! Happy Collage making. xox

4. Shai Coggins says:

That’s fantastic, Hanna! Congrats. Wish we get that here in Australia too. Will look around. :)

5. Carin says:

Your article is great Hanna! It was the first one I went to since I knew you had done it!!!! There’s a postcard swap going over at Artists in Blogland too if you are interested… I just signed up. http://artistsinblogland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/introducing-postcard-swap-sign-up-today.html

6. Cyndee says:

I’ll have to look for this magazine, I’ve not seen it before.

7. Madde says:

Hurra, hurra, hurra och heja!
    (in short that means, yay!)

8. Irma says:

WOW! Congratulations!!! That is a real mile stone! Also wanted to say thank you for you lovely comment on my blog, I am sooo honoured! I am a big, big fan of your…
    Have a great start in the new week – Irma

9. Caatje says:

Fabulous. I still need to order my copy of the third isdue. Look forward to it.

10. Congratulations, that is so cool! I was just browsing through my 1000 Journals book also and there you were inside. Love your stuff!

Hanna, I have been wanting to get this magazine for a long time! And it sounds so yummy. And now I want this issue even more. So I’ll ask my accountant for an allowance!
    Yes, I’m in the 365 project, and I haven’t taken photos. I’m considering not blogging any more, but I can post them on your Flickr group, I believe. And wouldn’t it be amazing to get all those collages AND all those ATCs done this year? I think I may try it. And next year, for myself, I may challenge me to a 365 paintings challenge. Because I have so much learning to do. Every time we learn something, we find more to learn.

I know. I’m a weirdo.

Love your birdies.

12. Andria says:

I’ve been hearing about this magazine all over, and it looks wonderful. Congratulations on being a part of it!