Research has shown that the best way to be happy is to make each day happy. Deepak Chopra
I will be emphasizing this message on my postcards this year:
Stay at home, Wash your hands, Be safe, Make Postcards!
I don’t think anyone actually needs to hear it (again), except maybe the two last messages. Be safe, make postcards… And those has always been important messages to me, anyway. But as I hope we will soon leave the fear of the Corona virus behind, it might be a way to remember what a very “special year” this is we are having now…
I don’t want to send out messages about the epidemic on the front of my postcards, because I know many of us can’t think more about it than we already are… And also: I am no expert on the subject of staying healthy. But since I made backsides for my own postcards, I wanted to share them with you guys too, so here they are.
If you are joining the DIY Postcard Swap this year, feel free to use the same message for the backside of your postcards.
Here’s the printable PDF, for free of course:
The PDF prints two copies on one page. Just cut them apart and glue to the backside of your DIY Postcards.
You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own. Michelle Obama
DIY Postcard Swap Resources
- Download the Postcard Swap Tracker – a free printable to keep you on track with making, sharing and receiving postcards in the swap
- Previous printable postcard backsides – download the pdf and print away
- DIY Postcard Flickr Pool – join and share your scanned or photographed postcards here!
- the iHanna Newsletter – sign up if you want to swap handmade postcards next time too! I send it out only a few times each year and you will be informed of all things new and cool!
- Postcard Inspiration Pinterest Board – what inspires me
- Join the DIY Postcard Swap today – you’re invited to join us!
All of iHanna’s Postcard Posts – take inspiration from me, because I have created postcards for years! Lets glue, cut, paint, sew, stamp and write postcards!