Recite this is a online tool where you can make a quote into a masterpiece! This is the site I used to make the poster above. Neat huh? Here is another example I made from the same e-mail message as above (it’s from a note I got from The Universe). I would like to print that one and frame for real!
Since Diane is featuring me on her own Link Love post today I thought it was time to do some link lovin’ myself again! You can read about why I love link lists and learn why you should too before moving on.
And then go visit these links (all of them!) for inspiration:
- Art Journaling Doilies – watercolour play by Pδivi
- Me plus Molly Blog – lots of painted and sewn patterns by Kirsty
- όber embroiderers: Kimika Hara – embroidery to fall in love with
- Inspired by Annetta – a blog I just found yesterday. Anettta is a photographer who composes does beautiful photo posts. Swoon!
- Major Radical Self Love Bible Inspiration – yummy cut and paste post from Gala Darling
BTW, did you know today is day 200 of 2013? I did, because it says so in the calendar on my new phone. I hope you enjoy these links as much as I did?!