Above you see artist Jane Davies making painted and collaged postcards! It’s this very video that got me inspired with my own postcards for the swap this year (I will post about that next week). I adore the way she shares her own art – and how she does it! She makes it look effortless and super fun! Her book Collage journeys is in my personal library of inspiration.
Below I’m also sharing a few links to articles that has inspired me recently. Enjoy!
- I am doing 52 lists in 2013, journaling them into my personal diary. Today I’m adding week 10 about cleansing.
- Papercuts and lemonade is the blog of Steph Dodson – check it out. Her mail art and collages are so bright it might hurt your eyes – and I loove it!
- Julie Balzer’s stitching in progress is awesome and very inspiring – as is all of her art.
- Diane is back writing awesome posts on her blog, I love her thoughts on old blog posts!
- Google Reader Is Dead, Long Live Google Reader – article about the death of my favorite online tool
- Amanda Palmer: The art of asking – a TED talk that almost made me cry
- Share your Postcard Posts – share the links to your postcards when you blog about them – or join the swap now – there is still time!
Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!