Fresh flowers makes me happy. There are some Snowdrops trying to get into the sunshine outside my house, but they look so sad with all the ice surrounding them still… Where is spring?
Spring, oh, where art thou?
I stayed in a lot this week. Read. Surfed. Painted. These are some of the most recent internet finds that inspired me this week. And you know I can’t help it, I need to share them in case you haven’t seen:
- How to love an introvert – it’s not hard!
- Interview with Elisha Sarti – collage workbook interview
- Marketing reach – always something I’m interested in
- Moyo Magazine – love free magazines online!
- Karen’s piece of the Millenia cards – almost finished now!
- Urban Layer cake – free painting workshop from Tammy!
Find anything you like?
Can’t wait to paint one of Tammy’s “urban layer cakes” in my altered art journal. How about you?
Oh man Tammy’s urban layer cake looks awesome. Think I will be doing one of those this week :)
Not sure if you are into list making but I discovered Mooreaseal is doing a neat project called 52 lists . I will be playing catch up next week. I love me a good list :)
Rhiannon, glad you enjoyed the links! And thanks for the 52-link! I love list making and have posted a lot about how wonderful it is to keep lists. I am doing the 52 lists already, and just mentioned it in weekly inspirations last week!