Last couple of times I looked the Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker was broken, but now it’s working again and I’ve made another mosaic called Mosaic Inspiration August 2012. It’s September time and I think it’s going to be a pretty creative month!
Here are a few other things that’s inspiring me right now:
- Meet Big Bertha the journal – Emily Lagore’s pretty mandala art journal
- A Busy Box is great for traveling light – you need it to always have things to do, to keep your hands busy
- Make your own name tag – then cut it out and attach it to something special
- DIY Paper Clay Bead Necklaces – pretty tutorial by Robayre
- Japoneira – free pattern & embroidery tutorial at Feeling stitchy
More links on my Inspirations link page! There’s a link to a tutorial on how to crochet your hexagons as make them plus some interesting articles I enjoyed this week. I hope you find something that interests you!
I’m trying to find cloth inspiration today, but it doesn’t look like any bright ideas are coming up right now. I’ve signed up for a little something (for one month to start with) and we’ll see if it leads me on a path I can follow.
Be well and happy September!