I have a growing pinterest board called DIY Fashion. I love do it yourself clothes ideas! There is something for everyone, and so many ideas to try out. You can try anything, from embroidering your jeans to crocheting your own cardigan. For example you can try a handmade style or a painted, thrifted, mended, dyed, recycled, inherited or altered style!
Katwise is my personal recycle fashion hero:
Check out Katwise on Etsy!
I like DIY Fashion because it’s cheap, personalized and all about recycling what is already there. Here are some more inspirations for DIY Fashion lovers!
Altered fashion inspiration
- RÔce writes about altering clothing a lot. But it’s her interviews with women about what they wear that are my favorites (a few links below).
- When you have the time, you have to listen to RÔce’s podcast: Melanie Testa talks about Altering Her Wardrobe
- I’m also inspired by Lauren Shanley interviewed and Sue Kreitzman interviewed + watch an Sue Kreitzman video
- Zom writes about refashioning clothes sometimes
- I am no fashionista myself, in no way, I’m more interested in playfulness when it comes to clothes. You can check out my posts about clothing if you are curious about it.
What inspires you when it comes to clothing yourself?