My wee cousin did a visual Wish List for Christmas this year. It drove her poor mom mad as there were no directions on where to buy anything, just “inspiration” in green. I was inspired to make my own, and of course mine is pink!
iHanna’s Wish List
On my wish list I’ve put lots of paints, as drawing and painting is something I want to do more and experiment with. I don’t know where to get all of these things, as I did image searches for things I want, like “a pink laptop”, but here are a few of the items;
- Prismacolor Colored Pencils
- Twinkling H2O watercolors
- Golden Fluid Acrylics
- Black gesso
- White pens
- Water resistant india ink in different colors
- Sketchbook journal, design by Sabrina Ward Harrison – I just love everything from the Papaya Art Shop!
- Collage Unleashed in Tuscany workshop in Italy next summer, still dreaming of going on one of these some day…
And now I’m not even mentioning all the books I want… How does your wish list look?