I’d like to present some more links to fun crafty and artsy tutorials here on my blog! This is the last part, number seven (VII!) of the Sunday Fun Series of other peoples tutorials. Enjoy.
Link list of crafty tutorials
I hope you’ll like these links/tuts!
- Free Doll Pattern from Missy – adore her crazy big eyes!
- How to Make Pretty Pincushions – fun with felt fabric!
- Handspun Recycled Newspaper Yarn – don’t need it but sure want to try it!
- Happy Star Felt iPod Cozy – adorable little star pattern!
- Shoes, Slippers, Booties and Related Stuff – links to footwear patterns and tutorials! Fun!
- The Crafty Matchbox Books – I like anything tiny that includes book!
- Sew a strawberry in felt – more felt goodness! ?ber-cute!
- Recycled Denim Fiesta Skirt with ruffles – I like skirts that you can make yourself!
- How to Weave on a Cardboard Loom – cheap craft where one can use up a lot of scrap yarns!
- How to Embroider a Greeting Card – easy, fun and nice give-away-thing!
- Rubber Stamping Techniques – mixed media with lots of different products
Tiny book inspiration
This week I’ve been inspired by even more tiny creative books! Like these:
- A Naked Book made by Nyx! Fun pages!
- Little paper book by Kelly Kilmer, hers has such cute images!
- Paper-bag notebook tutorial by Linnea Paulina! Very cute with a fabric collage on the cover!
- A fabric cover by Dina for her journal! Yummy images!
Thank you so much for linking to my tutorial :o) I love your collections of links and how they lead me on fun new adventures. Take care & have a wonderful Sunday!
Aww shucks thanks for the link :D As always you have wonderful links to peruse :D
thanks again for linking to my blog~! I’ve moved to a domain of my own, so look at http://myhalfofthebrain.com for even more tutorials!
What fun! Wonderful list of tutorials!
Somehow, you forgot me….