I will present links to fun crafty and arty tutorials here on my blog each Sunday for a while! Also check out part one. This is part two (II) of the Sunday Fun! Enjoy!
List of Craft Tutorials
- Free Bib Patterns – I’ve seen these in different styles and they just looks so cute!
CD-envelope – made out of papers! Just for fun!
- Magazine bowl – my style exactly, love the look of this bowl!
- Rice Heat Therapy Bag Tutorial – I need one of these badly this winter1
- Kokeshi Doll Ornament – with a cloth pin. I like these cloth pin crafts!
- Messenger bag with gusset – who doesn’t want to make a messenger bag?
- Ric-Rack owl tutorial – because it’s a fun and smart way to use that beautiful ric-rack-ribbon!
- Sew a mouse – by Teresa Levy of Sewing Stars
- Memory box tabletop – IKEA crafting a glass table with some deep frames. I want to assemblage!
- Paper bag book tutorial – tutorial by Judy Wise
- Sew Practical Patterns – more sewing with tutorials for tissue holder, appliqu?, rag doll hair, quilting etc.
Oh, and if you’re into mixed media and art journals you have to go look at
* Tam’s Art Journal [found via her youtube willowing via her website]
* Albert’s Journal Pages by Kathy McCullen.
* COLLAGE PLAY with Crowabout – sign up at Nancy’s blog and come play (I hope we’ll start very soon!)!!!
* Drops New Knitting Patterns – that is inspiration, now I know that I need a gray sweater this autumn!
Also check out iHanna’s Tutorial Page of course. Lots to be inspired by!