I collect links of beautiful things. Here is a list of things I wouldn’t mind getting this year! Hope you get some ideas for your own wish lists, because you’re never to old to make one – even if you have to buy the gifts for your self! :-I)
I saw these ceramic pieces at Designtorget in Stockholm this summer. I looove them, and want them bad. But they are over my budget, so I’ll just keep a picture to look at the bowl and the mug and dream about the cabin where I will use these. Design Margareta Wallin.
Here is the rest of the Wanted for Christmas list:
- Magazine subscription for
plus I like this mag too!
- This fun book holder (in white).
- And maybe a Swedish mag? Tidningen Lantliv!
- owl notes and cool postcards [found via crafty chica]
- The book Decorating Junkmarket Style!
- One of these cute Pic Pads (or a package!)
- New writing journals from Bonkers
- Tania’s sweat Knitty top in pink
- Yarn to knit these beautiful mittens
- A I Knit t-shirt
- A couple of blank journals and board books to play with
- A calender for next year, Skrivarkalendern 2007, specially designed for writers!
- Ooooh! I want the first stuff on my cat t-shirt (or I should’ve ordered one for P)
- The book Visual chronicles looks so nice!
- Did you know about the Toscana-Americana classes? American teatchers in Toscana! I want to take a class next year, Process of Illumination with Lynne Perrella and moooore!
- Maize does beautiful silver necklases, I want one like the one Wisecraft got!
- More books: The crafters companion and Super Naturale the Book! And then I’m not even checking my Amazon wish list…
- Water colour moleskine [found via jenny]
- A pink dalahäst!
- A pink Owl Poster by Isa in Pite?!
- I’ve only held a skein once, and I couldn’t afford it, but I dream about knitting with Noro yarn some day.
- And I would love to buy a couple of these World war II knitting kits for my friends!
- I saw a fun moomin cookie cutter in a blog post recently, and went to ebay to look at cookie cutters… I found one owl cookie cutter, crown cookie cutter (maybe something for Maria? crown in swedish shop too, and then I found some tools that might be something for her too?) and a bird house cookie cutter. Who knew things like this existed? Ebay is filled with items I would never have encountered in the real world.
- I’ve seen a small madonna figure so many times now that I think I need to get her for my future garden. If nobody else gives it to me…
- Hello Kitty: Stump Village DVD!
- I’m getting the book Leondaro’s trait, because I recognize myself so much in the description of the Leonardo person!
- Something (anything) from this fun etsy shop: Dog Bone Art
- I also want to have some japanese craft books, because I love the pictures I’ve seen online. Like this one, this one and this one! And any of the Jeu de Paume interiour design books! They are so pretty!
- I like the Cups and the owl print from ISAK. Way cool!
Soon I also will need a new laptop, a car of my own, a job and more space.