I collect links of beautiful things. Here is a list of things I wouldn’t mind getting this year! Hope you get some ideas for your own wish lists, because you’re never to old to make one – even if you have to buy the gifts for your self! :-I)
I saw these ceramic pieces at Designtorget in Stockholm this summer. I looove them, and want them bad. But they are over my budget, so I’ll just keep a picture to look at the bowl and the mug and dream about the cabin where I will use these. Design Margareta Wallin.
iHanna’s Christmas Wish List
Here is the rest of the Wanted for Christmas list:
- Magazine subscription forCreative techniques magazine,
Marie Claire idees,
and/or Cloth paper scissors
- plus I like
- This fun book holder (in white).
- And maybe a Swedish mag? Tidningen Lantliv!
- owl notes and cool postcards [found via crafty chica]
- The book Decorating Junkmarket Style!
- One of these cute Pic Pads (or a package!)
- New writing journals from Bonkers
- Tania’s sweat Knitty top in pink
- Yarn to knit these beautiful mittens
- A I Knit t-shirt
- A couple of blank journals and board books to play with
- A calendar for next year, Skrivarkalendern 2007, specially designed for writers!
- Ooooh! I want the first stuff on my cat t-shirt (or I should’ve ordered one for P)
- The book Visual chronicles looks so nice!
- Did you know about the Toscana-Americana classes? American teachers in Toscana! I want to take a class next year, Process of Illumination with Lynne Perrella and moooore!
- Maize does beautiful silver necklaces, I want one like the one Wisecraft got!
- More books: The crafters companion and Super Naturale the Book! And then I’m not even checking my Amazon wish list…
- Water colour moleskine [found via jenny]
- A pink dalahäst!
- A pink Owl Poster by Isa in Pite?!
- I’ve only held a skein once, and I couldn’t afford it, but I dream about knitting with Noro yarn some day.
- And I would love to buy a couple of these World war II knitting kits for my friends!
- I saw a fun moomin cookie cutter in a blog post recently, and went to ebay to look at cookie cutters… I found one owl cookie cutter, crown cookie cutter (maybe something for Maria? crown in Swedish shop too, and then I found some tools that might be something for her too?) and a bird house cookie cutter. Who knew things like this existed? Ebay is filled with items I would never have encountered in the real world.
- I’ve seen a small madonna figure so many times now that I think I need to get her for my future garden. If nobody else gives it to me…
- Hello Kitty: Stump Village DVD!
- I’m getting the book Leondaro’s trait, because I recognize myself so much in the description of the Leonardo person!
- Something (anything) from this fun etsy shop: Dog Bone Art
- I also want to have some Japanese craft books, because I love the pictures I’ve seen online. Like this one, this one and this one! And any of the Jeu de Paume interiour design books! They are so pretty!
- I like the Cups and the owl print from ISAK. Way cool!
Soon I also will need a new laptop, a car of my own, a job and more space.
Quite a list you’ve got there! You made me remember that I have to renew my subscription to ME Home Companion!! I just *HEART* that mag. don’t you?
Til next time….
I love all of your suggestions, Hanna, especially the book on the Leonardo Trait. I have the Junk Market decorating book and really like it. It was on a sale rack for $7. As for the cup and bowl, why not decoupage them to wood and shellac over, then hang them on your wall. You’ll never have to wash them like real dishes.
OH WOW! I LOOOOOVE THAT CHINA!!!! SOOOO SHABBY!!!!!
I always see such cool things on your site and come away giggling with the “I want that too’s”! The Leonard book sounds cool and it reminds me of “How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci,” which is one of the most amazing books I’ve read. The bookshelf is totally awesome, too.
Yes, I like the crown cookie cutter on ebay! It can’t be to many crowns!
Jag gillade knitkittet!! M?nga fina tips du hade!
Wow, that’s quite some list ;)
I love that plate & cup!
It’s an interesting list. Love those mags and the japanese books! Hope you get everything!
Vet du vad, din lista fick mig att sitta upp halva natten och surfa. *fnissar* Porslinet ?r helt underbart,tidningarna vill jag ocks? ha, ja…min lista kan nog bli lika l?ng som din. Tack f?r alla tipsen!
The Leonardo Trait would be a great gift. I’ll make sure Santa knows you want one so he can drop by and pick up a copy before he hits your house.
Thanks for the plug!
Author, The Leonardo Trait: Living the Multipassionate Life
Great list… even if you only get a fraction of the goodies.
Vackert porslin, det var ingen d?lig ?nskelista, hoppas tomten l?ser bloggar :)
Jeg elsker disse lenkelistene dine! Det er en Jumbo Jet uti verden :) Takk skal du ha.
Woooo… What a list! And filled with beautiful stuff. Hope you get a lot of it! :) God Jul!
Better start saving up if you want to take a course in Tuscany with Ltyne Perrella !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are not cheap.
Maybe I should start some courses up !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
joan in italy
3 hours away from Cortona
that cup and dish are soooo beautiful! A rose-printed set of coffee cups and dishes is also on my list! I collect anything with roses! I loved this blog and I’m going to add you to my blogroll – would you do the same please? Love and merry xmas!
you are so funny! that’s such an amazing wishlist. i wouldn’t mind some things either. been treating myself for years though with marie claire idees. sooo fabulous. in germany, you can buy it at the kiosks at railway stations and here in lux, i just buy it anywhere. but i’m a visual junkie and like all kinds of magazines. runs in my family. :)