Giao of Gnome G’s blog was so very generous to send me a little birdhouse of my own after I commented on her collection! Peoples generousity amazes me! I sent her two easter table cloths, a thrifted money purse and some craft stuff in exchange though. I looove this birdhouse. See the heart door? The colours? The shape! Mmm…
I also got a very artsy letter, flower seeds to plant in the balcony and a little sunflower stick from Hanne. The mouse girls on the packages are so cute! I will have to find something to plant the seeds in soon. Spring has arived to us here in the north too now.
It’s not strange that we like birds so much, but have you noticed the trend of birds, bird nests and birdhouses on the net? Specially owls!
Here are some owls I’ve found and liked, just to inspire your day:
- Aimee Ray’s has crafted beautiful and simple little owls!
- Den gode feen has made a cool retro fabric owl
- AbbyJane made these cute owls
- Saw one that is bought, but still cute and inspiring.
- Louise’s Vincent the owl
- I love Theresa’s Create-tag with an owl on and her home made tags (oooowl!)
- I found these owls at flickr and I looove the whole group of psycotic toys that this guy creates! Also visit his site Stucky Art for more beautiful friends!
- Tine has also made owls that are for sale – she calls them fethery sisters!
- Adorable Bird pillow made by Craft Itch!