Today, I’m pretending I’m eight years old, and still getting lots of presents for Christmas! This is my list for Santa.’
Dear Mr Santa
Åhlens (big department store here in Sweden) have started to sell a new line of Japanese stuff from a company named Muji, and don’t we westerners just love letters that we can’t read? I just fell in love with their simple notebooks and their transparent acrylic storage stuff! Imagine some of those in a craft room… filled with your craft junk… Beautiful! I wouldn’t mind getting a batch of gel ink pens 0.5 size for Christmas either (or these just because the package is so cool)!
When mom was here she bought me a soap from Muiji, see photo above. I love it, it’s so simple yet so smart with the transparent plastic and the trey beneath to collect the water. And the soap smells lovely of citrus.
On my wish list
Here are some more stuff I want for Christmas this year:
- Shabby chic style mosaic table – any of them is totally okay, the are sooo beautiful [found via paper thoughts]
- teNeues blank book with roses
- Art wall calendar with collage [found via firstborn studio, one of the artists]
- Something from Karin Eriksson, maybe something like this mug or a rose plate (do you see a rose pattern in my wishes yet?)
- Bulky and pink Apple Season yarn is what I want and need! And this, and much more of this (in every colour!), and all of these, please.
- I would love a kit of Tera Leigh’s Faux Mosaic, it looks easy and fun (and I love the mosaic+paper-idea)
- Cropper Hopper Expandable Organizer for my magazine clippings, as recommended by Lynette on ScrapCast!
- Cool retro alphabet letters (mini)
- A chunk of Love labels [found via Tattered edge link list]
- Pretty Paper Notepad (awww!) from Katey.
- If I had lots of money I’d check the prices for one of Suzanne Clements self portraits! They are so beautiful. I dig her style, like the one where she is reading and the funny morning portrait. Love those!
- From Hannah Grey I’d like rose labels
- I’d love to make a photo book from my flickr photos so that I could share it with people off line and enjoy them myself in bed (so some money would be great!)! It looks so cool!
On the other hand, I need books too, right? These crafty books are on my wish list too this year:
- Where Women Create: Inspiring Work Spaces of Extraordinary Women
- Writing Down the Bones: Freeing the Writer Within
- Altered Book Collage
- Alphabetica: An A to Z Technique Guide for Collage and Book Artists
- 52 Projects: Random Acts of Everyday Creativity
- The Renegade Writer: A Totally Unconventional Guide to Freelance Writing Success
I would also like everything I haven’t gotten from my first wish list, please (not the pastels, I bought them myself and Tiff sent me two great micron pens so I don’t need more this year!). Post inspired by Studio Friday: LET’S PRETEND!
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥