Like I need more stuff? Well, can’t blame a girl for dreamin’ – right?
This is what I need/want/crave right now:
- Cabbage Rose Vellum paper or any damn vellum I think, I’ve read about it and see it everywhere, but can’t find it in Sweden. I think I also need Diamond Glaze, india ink and Water Soluble Oil Pastels (!) that I can’t find here either. I really love Cloth Paper Scissors and can’t wait until I get the new issue here, but I really get material cravings that are not good for me when I read this mag…
- I want all of Tracy Bonkers Rubber Stamps or at least the letters and the passports ones! And the journaling one would be awesome too, thanks!
- I’m just like my mother who can’t settle down with one brand of mugs. I love to use different ones. I’d love to have Collage girl’s mug and I’d love to drink morning coffee in Tania’s bird mug! If only I had some more money to spend right now.
- I want a whole load of Micron pens since I read in an article that that is all Hilary Knight uses, and I love his drawings.
- I’d love to grab a bag of Ephemera from the soul of hope, they look jummy!
- I want to read Tub legs art zine, Artella and some Somerset studio magazines with a bag of foof-a-la papers too! Plus I really want to have a look at Artitude zine after listening to these two inspiring girls!
- And a bike with roses on (see picture) wouldn’t hurt…
- And then I won’t even mention my book wish List at Amazon.co.uk, hehe.
To bad my birthday is not until April next year… But I’d love to have tickets to ArtFest 06 by then so I can go have some fun over seas! Please? I’m so jealous every time I read about people taking any mixed media class. I don’t think there is anything like that in this whole country.
Well, that’s it for right now. Just writing it down makes me feel better and calmer. Phew!