Knitting on my very long sock, new picture soon. But: Life isn’t just about yarn, it’s also about fabric.
All this for about 55 SEK this week at ?tervinningen (recycle store). Green felt (for christmas trees?), a little piece of black fabric with different kind of roses on (yay!), white lace roled up, a couple of crochet things for the kitchen and quilting (?) and a bright red retro fabric with green flowers on.
I’m in search of meterials for a lot of projects, on the hunt every time I enter a flea market. A couple of them are:
– Black fabric – black with flowers on or just black fabric with black pattern for my first crazy quilt-project with black as first color. Man, it’s difficult to find beautiful black fabric, even second hand! But now my stash is growing, and this year it’s coming around I hope.
– Big flowers great color-fabric, both modern and 70’s style appeal to me. Retro is great! Pink is my favorit color, but I also love green, red, yellow and orange. Blue I think of as my mothers color. I allready have a couple of scraps that I really like. They will become pillows in my grey sofa, first thing. And secondly, I’m dreaming of making bags, lots of bags in different styles. And a retro-quilt with big squares in different bright colors to. I might have enough soon!
– Elegant clothing-style! Clothes, hats and accessoirs to make me look more “elegant”/female, yes older and more mature if possible! :-)
– Buttons and lace of all kinds, for my crazy quilting-projects, both large and small, old and new. Everything goes, but especially furniture straps and pink stuff. Jaam!
– Romance! Yes of course, even though I have a new fondness of big flowers and bright colors (see above) I can’t leve my old love of romantiq behind.
Big pink roses, old fashion sheets with lace and letters embroderd on them, the great chabby chick style and candles everywere!