Instafall

Instafall

I love the fall season. The colours, the change, the photo opportunities that are everywhere…

Leafs in autumn

I love that my smart phone has a camera, and that that camera is always with me.

Walking in autumn

I love that I can take photos even when I haven’t planned to do so. When I don’t really have the time. When I’m walking to the office, or walking just to move my body.

Tree decorations 2013

I love that I can upload photos directly and share them on Instagram, or my blog. Share them with people who appreciate such things. And I love the square photo format – until death do us part.

What do you love?

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Instafall

1. uncustomary says:

Autumn is my favorite season, too. I’m in love with the leaf you photographed with the red accents!

2. Patricia says:

Great, colorful photos showcasing this beautiful season!

3. I love the squared format, too! :)

4. dawn says:

Great fall pictures! I feel the same way about my phone and/or camera since I do carry both around a lot. The cell is so nice though for my IG, love this way of showing my pictures.
    Fall is my favorite and I just took tons of pictures in my yard yesterday showing the bits of fall finally coming, YAY!! I saw lots of RED and loving the browns of the pretty colorful things that were growing too.
    I like your squares!

5. Clare says:

Autumn is my favorite time of year . . . I believe mostly because of the colors. They are beautiful. I used to be in the habit of just taking photo walks . . . your photos has inspired me to maybe get back into that habit.

• iHanna says:

Clare, if I inspire you to take a photo walk that makes me happy. Isn’t photo walks SO much more fun than regular walks (for exercise)? I like when you can combine great things into one sweet activity. :-)

6. Dreaming Bear says:

Hey Hanna! Love these pics too! Beautiful! This is my favorite time of year!
    Quick question….are you hosting/organizing a postcard swap anytime soon? I loved doing these in the past….thanks!

7. Carol says:

Love your photos- looks a lot like that where I am. I saw a tree tonight – a maple with every hue of yellow, orange, red need to go back and get a photo!!! There is so much change every day from the overnight it is amazing.

8. Pingback: Gathering and Saving tis’ Season | iHanna's Blog