Week in the Life | Tuesday Photos

Week in the Life 2013 | Breakfast Tuesday

It doesn’t at all feel like a choir to carry the “big camera” around this year. It weights only happiness. These are my favorites from Tuesday in Week in the life that is still going on, going strong! Most of these are from work/the office. Enjoy.

Plants
Window at work
Coffee
Doodle
Candles
Kungsgatan
Then as I walk home, I go looking for inspiration and colour…

Gate
Artist Date
Cotman watercolours

Buying some watercolors, just because I need the inspiration.

Tables

There should be more bright colours in the city, don’t you agree?

Waiting
September Evening

Wishing you a great day!

This entry was posted in A Creative Life and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Week in the Life | Tuesday Photos

1. Åh vad jag saknar stan! De där grindarna har jag många gånger gått genom :-)

2. dawn says:

I love your office pictures and WOW, those colorful tables and chairs are awesome. I feel the same way about my big camera, I’ve barely used my cell phone this week. Thanks for sharing!

3. Judith says:

Hanna, every day I read your posts. So beautifull, inspiring, special, colourfull! Thank you so much for sharing all your work en specially the look you give us in your every day live!!

• iHanna says:

Thank YOU for stopping by and leaving nice comments, it makes me really want to inspire, share and post more often. :-)

4. sandra dorey says:

loving your ‘in the life’ series

5. Cyndee Starr says:

Thanks for sharing your day, I love seeing the area, daily life and places where you work and live. We tend to overlook the daily routine when we blog.

6. uncustomary says:

Did you make those purple mosaic candle holders?

• iHanna says:

Mary, no I didn’t make the candle holders – nor did I pick them. I don’t even like purple, hehe, but they are in my office at work. They look nice when the sun comes in and they reflect the light up around the white walls. :-)

Okay. This just proves my point.
    Scandinavia is my magic.