Week in the Life | Misty Monday Morning

A week in the Life 2013 | Monday view

I was so tired when I got home from work Monday evening that I feel asleep early, without even emptying my camera. It was full of all the Week in the Life Monday photos I had taken during the day, with my new camera. Not until now I’ve had the time + energy to go through the photos properly. There are some great photos so I wanted to share them with you!

Geranium and view
Last year I concentrated on taking a lot of photos to document everything I saw and did. This year I feel like I am doing the same, but also taking the time to look for good photos, turning everyday life into something special. Instead of using my small pocket camera, I have taken my Nikon d5200 with me everywhere, and I love it. So far Monday morning gave me the best opportunity to document the extraordinary of nature, just outside my house. First when I woke up the view outside my window was filled with thick fog that half hid the world.

Foggy Monday

And then outdoors, the dew made everything magical…

Misty grass
Bluebell in the grass

Fence decoration
Spiderweb
Ölandstok
Dandelion in the morning
Path to work
Getting my feet wet

Got my feet wet, and was late for work. More photos soon. How is your camera doing this week?

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Week in the Life | Misty Monday Morning

1. These are stunning photos! I love a good foggy morning and you captured it beautifully. Great start to your week….

• iHanna says:

Thank you Terrie! At first I was disappointed about all the gray, but then the sun came out anyway and it turned out THE BEST photo day in a long time. :-)

2. Christie says:

Your photos are gorgeous! The fog adds just enough moisture to create wonderful images. Your new camera appears to be a successful purchase!

3. Erika N says:

Great photos. They make me feel like I am right there with you.

4. Patricia says:

Wow! These photos are gorgeous! I love how you captured these special moments – the dew, that spiderweb!! Pure magic! Cannot wait to see more of your photos!

5. Donna Watson says:

You have some beautiful camera images here and I scrolled down and see that you are also a wonderful collage artist. Thank you for leaving a comment at my blog post about my health issues and artist block.. I am finally getting back to blogging and leaving comments.

6. Shai Coggins says:

Beautiful shots, Hanna! Love how you can creatively capture things that we can easily ignore. Thanks for sharing!

7. Vicky says:

Beautiful I love the way you captured nature in all her glory.

8. Tricia says:

Such gorgeous shots! Many people think I’m crazy, but I love the frog and the way it reveals pieces of the world just a bit at a time. Your photos capture it beautifully.

9. Pingback: Week in the Life | More Monday Photos | iHanna's Blog

10. nia says:

Great photographs… Thank you, with my love, nia

11. Andria says:

I love the flowers on your window sill. And what a gorgeous photo of the spider’s web. AND the two flowers after that….beautiful!!

12. Stunning shots Hanna! Thanks for sharing with us!!

13. Your photos are fantastic. The ones with the spider web are fantastic. and the flowers too. I could go on an on. Great post.

14. Tammy says:

Hanna, The photos are gorgeous! You are adept at finding interesting subjects! The first photo is my favorite of this set; I love seeing your play with light and shape. The barely visible edges of your flower pots are just wonderful. {And the spider webs, wow!!!!}

15. Åshild says:

Those photos are incredibly beautiful, Hanna!
    I’m revisiting your blogposts from september (sometimes I read all your septemberposts, from every year!!). “Feeling like a stalker”. I’ll get better at commenting, though… ;)