365 Collages | Week 32

Collage: He is Thinking About You
He is Thinking About You

Randomly strung together papers becomes art – ta-daaa!

There might be an ocean and sea blue theme going on? I don’t know where that came from, but I’m not naming it a theme, just noticing it. I hope you like these collages, and thanks for your beautiful comments from last week! Made a girl smile!

Collage: Shellfish
Shellfish

I’d love to know if you find a favorite this week too, and why you like it. Would Love that.

Seven collages of week 32 made, named, scanned, uploaded – and blogged:

Collage: Come home safe
Come home safe

Collage: A Sea of Trouble
A Sea of Trouble

Collage: Visiting with mr Potter
Visiting with mr Potter

Collage: Safe Haven
Safe Haven

Collage: OCD of Paper
OCD of Paper

Thank you for your visit!

Previous post in the series of 365 Collages in 2013 was Week 31. Next up will be: Week 33, and I will hopefully be posting that next week as usual!

This entry was posted in Collage and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to 365 Collages | Week 32

1. My favourite are “Shellfish” (for the colors, so well balanced) and “Visiting with mr Potter” (for that amazing owl!).

2. Peter says:

Who is that guy in the top collage, and why is he in so many of your works?

• iHanna says:

Peter, thanks for noticing. It started with a couple of copies of a random vintage photo, then it turned into a series of collages called My Imaginary Boyfriend that I really enjoyed creating. Now it’s just a favorite image that still floats around in my stash of papers. I won’t make any more copies, but I want to use the copies I have, most of them painted and doodled on already.

Is it strange?

3. Patricia says:

I was immediatley drawn to “Come Home Safe”…something about the large flower juxtaposed with the inside of the envelope, also the black calligraphy (?) lines…it just spoke to me! They are all lovely, though!! I feel like you all should throw a big party when you are at your last week of collages or “365 somethings”!! :)

4. Trece Wyman says:

I’m with Patricia – “Come Home Safe” spoke loudly to me. I think it is because, to me, it looks Asian.

5. Vanessa says:

Safe Haven!! For those cool letters at the bottom

6. Peggy says:

‘Safe Haven’ is my favorite. Very soothing color combination.

7. zouzou says:

Hello! My best is “safe haven” I love the flower which seem burst out of the page.

I hope it’s the good word for I want to say. M Potter is so one of my best.

8. Susan King says:

Come Home Safe is nice and peaceful, and Safe Haven is a perfect composition.