365 Collages | Week 24

Collage: Nature's Layers
Nature’s Layers

Hi again!
I hope you had a lovely Midsummer Celebration yesterday! We had the best weather here with sunshine the entire day. I went out by boat to enjoy the archipelago, watch others do the Little Frog dance and enjoy my own home made picnic food. Yum!

Today I’m posting another batch of collages the same week as the previous 7 collages (of week 23, pink edition)! And that means I’ve caught up! Yes, what a great feeling. My idea is to post my collages done this week (week 26 now) the following week. So look for week 25’s collages next week.

Please let me know in the comments which of these collages is your favorite, and why. Thank you!

Collage: Deep Inside of You
Deep Inside of You

Love that the fish is called Shy Hamlet! I’ve got such a poet inside of me for sure

Collage: Pearls of Summer
Pearls of Summer

Collage: Chicken Scratch
Chicken Scratch

Collage: Arti-Choke
Arti-Choke

Collage: Anemone at  Dusk
Anemone at Dusk

Collage: A Waffle Day
A Waffle Day

Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! I appreciate it a lot.

This post is part of my project 365 Collages in 2013 | Previously: Week 23 (pink edition) | Next up: Week 25 (Foxy Edition)

This entry was posted in Collage and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to 365 Collages | Week 24

1. Nadia says:

Well, since you ask…I particularly like “Pearls of Summer” for its colors, but also for the floral design that could be for needlework–lovely. This is quite an ambition project!
    best, nadia

2. Patricia says:

I love “Chicken scratch” & “waffle day”- love the neutral tones in each & I also love the pencil scratches in “chicken scratch”…it is always hard to pick a favorite as all of your collages are so well done & their unique personality shines through! :) Happy Mid-summer!

3. Gwyn Monroe says:

Awesome compositions, Hanna! I love visiting your blog…there is always something new and interesting! :) Gwyn

4. Natasha says:

Yay for catching up. I love the graphite and coloured lines you add. Love.

I love anemone at dusk. I celebrated Winter solstice by planting garlic and hibernating in front of the fire!

5. You picked up different views of the summer and I like that very much

6. Jeanette says:

Love the chicks…made me smie!!!
    And the pearls of summer..just so pretty. Essence of summer!
    Thanks for the inspirations! J

7. Ninette says:

Oj, oj så fina collage! det riktigt kliar i mina collagefingrar! (som får vara sysslolösa ända till hösten pga solsken och sommar :) ) Min favorit är Arti-Choke – gillar graffitin och kronärtskockan och det gamla mixade med det nya på det sättet. Gamla färgtoner plus lite modernare grönt och sånt.
    …vid närmare eftertanke tror jag det får bli nåt collageaktigt nästa gång det regnar! känner mej verkligen inspirerad, och borde fixa en hög med kort (brukar alltid ha på lager så man har när nån fyller år etc), och jag älskar att göra collage, och gillar verkligen alla dina collageinlägg! (plus allt du skriver om där jag lär mej nya tekniker och sånt)

8. That’s a lotta Collagin’ my friend! Love them all…I’m partial to chickies too:)

9. robyn says:

I love Chicken Scratch and Artichoke most, but everything below those are fabulous. I love the mark-making over the images.

10. aimee says:

A waffle day! A waffle day!!

11. raylee says:

deep inside of you……i like the watery feel of this one, & arti- choke because i love horses.