365 Collages in 2013 | Week 15

Collage: Drop of Colour
Drop of Colour

Thanks for the awesome response to last weeks collages in the recycle edition! I love love love reading your comments on specific collages, going back and seeing them with new eyes and with your opinions in mind.

This week feel very random, but you might be able to pick a favorite anyway. I find it fascinating that artwork that I don’t like at all some of you love, and vice versa. This shows me that even when I’m not 100 % happy my continued efforts can inspire others.

Collage: A Happy Man
A Happy Man

Collage: Hippo Mail
Hippo Mail

Collage: Stands Corrected
Stand Corrected

Collage: Sugar Tail
Sugar Tail

Collage: Family Gathering
Family Gathering

Collage: In the Nest
In the Nest

Wishing you all a Happy Glue it Tuesday!

Yesterday was kind of a glue it invitation too and later this week I’m posting more art journal pages from the loose page turned into a personal Art Journal, so stay tuned

Previously: Week 14 | Next: Week 16

This entry was posted in Collage and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to 365 Collages in 2013 | Week 15

1. Susan says:

In The Nest and Drop of Colour are my favorites this week! I tend to shy away from work with people in it, I’ve found. I guess I find it hard to look at the overall work and end up only looking at the people, I don’t know why! But I definitely love the bird in In the Nest!

2. Lynn Fisher says:

I love them all because you integrate figure and ground so well…but if pressed, Family gathering is a favorite. Great color and subject. Look at you go!
    Lynn

3. aimee says:

you are a master of layering color and texture. music to the eyes! xo

4. April Cole says:

Such lovely layers of collage work… Simply beautiful Hanna!! :)

5. Andria says:

I just love all of the patterns and images in your work…and the colors, too, of course!

6. Gabriele says:

Wonderful collages! Love them all.

7. Love your use of color and composition…

8. Zoe says:

Sugar Tail is my favourite.

9. These are really nice! Each has it’s own feeling, and enjoying the layering and different color/vibes. It’s funny how you mention how sometimes people will love things you don’t or vice versa. I’ve had that happen, and it’s always so interesting when that happens with certain projects or blog posts, definitely fascinating – keeps things fun and inspiring

10. Another great week Hanna! I love Drop of Colour. It’s true though that you never do know what will appeal to others. Thanks for your visit this week!

11. FranT says:

I love the expression on that baby’s face! Priceless:) great collages here!

12. Lovely collection – each one a delight!

13. Tricia says:

Drops of Colour is definitely my favorite. It screams spring.

14. Rinda says:

Really enjoyed seeing your work. I think Hippo Mail is my favorite.
    Happy Glue It Tuesday!
    Rinda

15. Laila says:

Always interesting to see your artpieces. I think I like Sugar Tail the most because there is a kind of secretness in it.
    Happy Birthday Hanna, I hope you’ll have a lovely day!

16. Ros says:

A previous post revealed a Birthday! Happiest of Birthdays to you and thank you for brightening my day with your bright and happy collages. :)

17. Deb says:

I’m always amazed at how artists can cover an entire page with paper bits. I would have called hippo mail, crab mail! Fun titles! {:-Deb

18. A collage a day? That is awesome! I am in awe, literally.

19. Heather says:

I find it hard to pick a favourite this week, Hanna, because I love them all! Maybe “Hippo Mail” because of the stamps and the animals, but I also like the earthy colours and the butterfly in “Sugar Tail”, and the blue tones with the little tree in the middle of “Stand Corrected”. The bright happy sun and colours in “Drop of Colour” are also lovely. They’re all good!

20. uncustomary says:

Lovely as usual, Hanna. <3

21. Tammy says:

Cheers to you for your continuing progress and fresh collages for your 365 project. Each of your collages is unique and intriguing. My favorites of this set: Drop of Colour {fun color palette, lovely juxtaposition of shapes and colors} and In the Nest {love the mix of patterns and color}.