Shared Mail Art Links

iHannas started postcards

Favorite bloggers and friends (like Quinn and Madde) have mentioned the swap on their blog (and on g+, instagram & twitter etc), something I’m very grateful for. When you’ve posted something about your postcard process or the finished cards, feel free to share that post’s link address below along with your first name or nickname (no need to post the blog’s name). Thanks for joining and sharing.

Please come back to this post to visit more creative mail art posts, be inspired and leave kind comments for new & old blogging friends out there in the world! And if you haven’t signed up for the DIY Postcard Swap there is plenty of time to join!

Support Wikipedia

This entry was posted in Inspiration and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Shared Mail Art Links

1. sandra dorey says:

Thanks Hanna for the link. I am making a group of collages, no doubt inspired by your 365 collages project.

2. carroll davies says:

can one link photos from say facebook? since i don’t have a blog or other on-line sites…

3. I’m eager to see what other people are doing. As usual, this is so much fun!

4. tanja says:

I’m having great fun making these postcards and going through my stash

5. VonnieMay says:

I had so much fun creating my cards – can’t wait to send them out and to receive some in return. I used old christmas cards for mine – keeping with the sustainability theme! My blog shows a bit of the process I used – but not the finished cards…..that’s a surprise for those receiving them. Thanks for the fun Hanna!

6. Pingback: Relaxation, collage style | stonechat

7. VonnieMay says:

My cards are on their way in the mail… for a sneak peek check my blog. Thanks Hanna – its been so much fun!

8. Natasha says:

I just came to add my link and saw you added my one from last week. Thank you!! :) This has been so much fun, I am looking forward to looking through and seeing what everyone did.

9. I mailed my cards to international recipients today, and will mail the U.S. recipients tomorrow. The cards are from my Material Whirl project, which was supposed to be a one-per-day project, but now is just a “whenever” project. On my blog, start here, and move ahead through the next 9 entries, and you will see all 10 cards that I have sent out. I hope you will also take time to look at others, and feel free to leave comments!

10. Pingback: Perfectionist Makes a Postcard | QuinnCreative

11. Pingback: iHanna’s DIY postcard swap spring 2013 | La Datcha: illustration, photos, etc.

12. Julie says:

Thank you for organizing this swap iHanna, it’s always a pleasure to participate and to see what others have done!

13. Tricia says:

This swap is a fantastic project that I have really enjoyed. This was my first time doing it! I’m curious to know if anyone else has swaps going on. I just really got into art journaling and I am just fascinated by all the inspiration and the ability to just go with it.

14. Rikke says:

Loved participating for the first time. Have shared a few pics on Instagram @rikkevisse. :) Rikke

15. Kathryn Tilley says:

Thank you for organizing and hosting the swap Hanna! It was a fun and creative challenge.

16. Thank you, Hanna, for all of your hard work and inspiration! I am having so much fun!

17. Emily Lagore says:

thanks so much for all your hard work organizing this swap Hanna – I have had so much fun!! Sent off my postcards (a day or two late – oops – sorry) and today I recieved my first couple of cards!!

18. Randi S says:

Another fun swap! Thank you for all the encouragement and inspiration!

19. Candace says:

Hanna, I once again had a blast making my postcards.
    I love receiving postcards and want to thank you all for the great ones I have received so far and will receive soon.

20. Hagit says:

Thanks, Hanna, for organizing this swap! It’s my second time around, and I enjoyed making these postcards so much! I blogged about the process!

21. sandra dorey says:

Still lovin it!

22. Pingback: Last not least | stonechat

23. Pingback: The Amazing Postcard Swap Return | iHanna's Blog

24. I did a blog post with the postcards I’ve received and sent.