An Image Only Interview at CraftyPod

Craftypod Interview

Sister Diane has started a new interview series called “the image only interview”. She asked a bunch of questions and then let her interviewee answer with one photo per question. I was thrilled to be the first one to be featured in this new series, and I had a great time looking through a few hundred of my thousands of photos on flickr. Luckily I have them all tagged and organized. And I looove looking through my photos. It’s a treasure trove of crafty creations, messy desks and happy times.

Curious about what questions she asked, and how my answers look? Go read/see/check out Diane’s interview with me here.

Have a great week!

This entry was posted in Inspiration and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to An Image Only Interview at CraftyPod

1. Carin says:

Fabulous Hanna! I LOVEd your “answers”! Love that laughing dummy./ mannequin thingy too! It made me chuckle!

2. robyn says:

I love how you can hover over the pictures and read more information. For example, the question on one creative wish for everyone had a heart image, but it wasn’t just simply love that you wished each person could have, but “self love and confidence in whatever you make”. That is great!

• iHanna says:

Well Diane wrote out the secret of the alt-tags… I would’ve kept it, hehe. And maybe it’s kind of like cheating. I hoped the images would “speak” by themselves but of course it depends on what kind of questions you’re asked – and what you want to say in your answer if that is possible. As a experiment it was super fun. I will look forward to the next person in the series to see their images. You should volunteer!

3. Julie says:

This is innovative. Pictures can tell more than words sometimes.

4. Tammy says:

Hanna, How fun!!! I’m so happy to see your cheerful selections for your interview answers. The only image I was unsure of was the heart with the pins… I was thinking {before I saw the alt tags} that you meant loving the entire process, start to finish, and your intention is even deeper. Lovely ideas and lovely interview.

5. Andria says:

I really enjoyed this image-only interview, Hanna! It’s a clever idea, and I thought the images you selected really showcase your style!

6. This is the best interview ever! No words, just raw emotions! Like that!