Art journal peek: Circle Fascination

Circle fascination

I have an endless fascination with circles.

Inca guy and evil owl

It goes round and round and never stops. Sometimes I work with a form intentionally, sometimes I look up from my art journal page and to my surprise notice the same form everywhere. Here it’s the circle, reoccurring everywhere in different ways. Does this happen to you too?

Stomach human in circle

Punched out circle

This entry was posted in Art journaling and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Art journal peek: Circle Fascination

1. Tammy says:

How clever and circle-delicious, Hanna! Love the way the circles surround symbols on the pages.

2. linda says:

Very cool, I think something showing up all the time in your work, means it is part of your personal visual vocabulary! I think circles are the start of everything :)

3. Caatje says:

Yummy pages, just yummy! ;-) I like circles too.

4. Carolyn Dube says:

These are fabulous- you do have circles all over it, even the washi tapes! I love circles, they are so amazing- a shape that can be found in so many things and stand by itself. It’s like the little black dress of art to me.

5. Carin says:

I use circles all the time too (and hearts). They are so expressive. And with a bit of doodling, can easily be turned into all sorts of things.

6. Suzanne says:

I love circles too! And owls, so that makes me love these pages even more! ^^

7. Lay Hoon says:

Thanks..how true . I shall make an observation on my unintentional mind too :)

8. April Cole says:

Oh my… I so love a sneak peek into your journals!!
    Such wonderful work, always a pleasure.
    You are inspiring. :]

9. So many things in our world are cirular and inspire us! Thank you for sharing.

Yes. And I recently got GPP stamps in circular shapes, just like my first GPP stamps, and I also got the sunburst stencils. Can’t resist!

11. Pingback: Art journal peek: home of random things | iHanna's Blog