In My Easter Window

The Easter Window
Easter Decorations

My Easter decoration efforts make me happy. I love the colours and figures of Easter. The Easter twigs (of birch tree) is a Swedish tradition that I ♥, especially this year when it was snowing outside. Then we bring spring around anyway, and it bursts into bloom indoors. I love that we celebrate with little silly chickens all around. Happiness!

Yellow feathers

White bunny love

Pink  chicken

I hope your Easter was filled with chickens and eggs too!

This entry was posted in Home Comforts and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to In My Easter Window

1. MissyK says:

Your Easter decorations made me happy too.

I put lots up too…. (I put pics on my blog too!) – I’m not ready to take them down yet!

I especially love the sweet yellow feathers!

2. Marit says:

I love those Easter branches that bloom inside… yes, we do that with Easter too. The little blossems held the promise of sunshine, no matter what weather it is outside. Your Easter decorations are cute!

3. I love little wooden ornaments! For Easter, Christmas whathave you! I LOVE them! Tooo fun!

4. sandra dorey says:

Love the Easter decs – i used to do this when my children were small but don’t do it now – you have inspired me to revive the tradition!
    Your post card swap has caught the imagination of my 4 year old grandaughter – she has already made and sent 3 cards, I have pictured her latest one on our blog.

5. Kim Mailhot says:

Lovely and sweet spring time treats ! I created an Easter Tree with my neice and nephew this year. It was full of creatures and eggs that we created together. Love that !
    I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful Spring, Hanna!

6. Erica says:

I bet your apartment looks awesome.

I had a lovely Easter but not one Peep! I usually have Peeps EVERYWHERE!!

8. Pingback: How to decorate Your Easter Tree | iHanna's Blog