Summary of recent Inspiration

As soon as I realize that something is vaguely familiar or commonplace, I flip a page and try again… the push being to come up with something beyond what I know. Beyond comfort zones, or at least beyond what I am aware exists already. I try to come up with a little bit of difference. […]

If you keep pushing beyond what comes to you easily, and tell the mind, “You can do better than that,” it often does. It grows more flexible, and more playful.
Natalie Uhing *

Creativity makes me happy

Posting a little summary of recent inspirations. I hope you enjoy. If you visit these blogs leave a comment for them and tell them I said hi! :-)

I am not inspired yet by the World’s biggest summit arranged by Leonie, but I think I might be when it starts, so check it out and perhaps you wanna join too.

What are you inspired by right now?

This entry was posted in Inspiration and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Summary of recent Inspiration

1. Tammy says:

Hanna, Thank you for including my pastel chaos video, I’m happy that you liked it! It’s wonderful because I am always inspired by your art and words.

2. Andria says:

I’m inspired by YOU, Hanna! I enjoyed looking through all of these links…I love the fun places you send me off to. I bookmarked the stitched self portrait tutorial and the paper towel cards…fun future projects. The levitating photos were uplifting (haha), and that ideal bookshelf is such a simple but clever idea! Great stuff!

3. April Cole says:

Wow.. this is great!!
    Thanks for taking the time and posting all these “inspiring” links :]

4. Christy says:

Great links! I love yowayowa’s blog too. Let me see..these are the stuff I’m liking as of the moment- Stereomood, Keep Recipes
    and this Japanese rock band.

5. deSales says:

I have read your blog for a while, but never commented before.
    My favorite source of inspiration at the moment : these (free) pdf pattern books on henna and body art.
    Can I post the link?
    (This is the link: http://www.tapdancinglizard.com/ )
    It’s kept my busy for weeks!

6. Rockyann says:

Very inspiring indeed. I loved all of these links.

I’m having a bit of fatigue over something that I’m working on. Have you ever worked on a project for hours and then realized it’s just not right. I had to put it down and walk away. Maybe I should do a watercolor bird for a change!