The December Journal part III

Today part III of browsing through the pages of The December Journal, the never ending story… Hehe, actually today I will show you the last pages of this journal, not all are finished spreads but ready to be used when Christmas 2011 comes around and as you all know, that will happen sooner than we think!

Inspiration + Snow Love
Inspiration + Snow Love.

Vintage ornaments + cupcakes
Vintage ornaments + cupcakes.

Can you take some more?

Title: The December Journal by iHanna
Angel + Owl
Winged creatures: angel & owl.

Creative inspiration for Christmas
Plans for making gingerbread houses.

Christmas tree decorations + mushrooms
Christmas tree decorations + mushrooms.

Envelope for postcards
Envelope for future postcards.

Real gingerbread
A real gingerbread house? Almost.

Polka dots and teddy card
Polka dots and cute teddy card.

X-mas with Santa
X-mas with Santa.

It's your birthday baby!
Birthday baby.

Eat Love Live
Christmas is often about that: Eat Love Live!

Pyssla + pynta
Craft + Decorate for Christmas.

Christmas erotica
Christmas erotica, anyone?

Bits to use later
At the back cover. Bits and pieces to use later!

Journal back
The back of the journal, same white squirrel as on the front. Love it!

You can also see this journal while in progress, then the first few pages and even more winter schminter pages!

I ♥ this journal!

This entry was posted in Art journaling and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to The December Journal part III

1. pam says:

Just how thick IS this journal anyway?

Still holding on to “the spirit” around here so this was a joy to see today!

I know where to go when i need a winter , my tree is packed away, pick me up!

2. I love the mushrooms :)
    And the snow heart!

3. cyndee says:

even a little christmas erotica, and what were you thinking on that day?

4. iHanna says:

Thanks for your comment!
    Pam, hehe, I guess I got a bit into the flow while doing this huh? Many pages later… it’s quite thick but closes anyway. There is a photo of the whole thing in earlier posts.

Silvia, thanks. I don’t know if mushrooms are very Christmassy, but to me they feel that way even though they grow in the autumn. :-)

Cyndee, hehe. What does the images make YOU think of? ;-)

5. Karis says:

This is great. Seeing all the stitching on your pages reinforces my desire to buy a sewing machine. Did you write on the journal pages shown later, or were the pages kept entirely imagery?

6. Arielle says:

Pure brilliance, Hanna! Thanks so much for sharing all the delicious pictures! You’ve definitely got a gift for making things fit together. Loved the heart snow and all your stitching! Beautiful!

7. Ellen says:

Love this Hanna!

8. samantha says:

Such pretty eye candy. You did a wonderful job.

You know, the cover is almost as yummy as the insides!

10. ainelivia says:

really like the addition of stitching in this journal. one of the illustrations in -Craft and Decorate for Christmas- the boy and girl in front of the fire, i recognise, it comes from the Odhams Childrens Encyclopaedia, it’s a 1950s book and i still have my copy, so i guess there was a Swedish edition too!!

11. Michelle says:

You are amazing! Great journal.

12. Sam says:

Love your journal. It looks so much fun, and I would be itching to fill it :-)

13. Carol says:

I wish I can make a journal as cute as what you created. It’s very inspiring! Nice design. :D

14. love the mitten hands holding the snowball heart! so much wintery joy on these pages. great stuff hanna. you motivate and inspire us!

15. Kari Desi says:

So cute, Hanna! Lots of elements of the holiday and everything it brings. Love the Christmas erotica too…San-ta Ba-by…he he!

16. Lay Hoon says:

BEautiful spreads … as like always , you are inspiring !!

17. TJ says:

This thing is the HAMMER!
    Is that a “real spiral” binding (one long piece of wire cork-screwed up through the pages) or is it one of those that are pinched? I can only get the pinchy kind at my local stationers and pages seem to work themselves out of it. Yours looks amazing!! Your friend in germany, tj

18. iHanna says:

Thanks for all your lovely comments!

TJ, it is a pinched spiral, but it’s metal and I close them quite hard. I’ve never had any problems with pages getting out of it when they shouldn’t… :-)

19. Kelly says:

Oh you make me smile so often – Christmas erotica, anyone? I’m still giggling.