Momcraft | The Christmas Angels

Winter angels

The Christmas Angels are gathering together to sing and celebrate Christmas and winter. They are all made by my mom. When mom decides to sew the year’s angel doll (it is becoming quite a tradition) she is never happy with just one or three dolls…

Winter angels
…she gets into it and makes a whole tribe of girl angels. I took a few photos before the angels went out into the world to wish family and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Winter angels
All the Christmas Angels lined up together. I think they are singing that song you know; We are family… I’ve got all my sisters with me!

Just a few more photos of mom’s angels:

Grandma's angel

Some of the angels was brave. They went tip-toe out in the white snow, just to try it out:

Winter angels Winter angels

Winter angels

Then they decided to go inside again, but they kept singing for a long time to keep warm!

Merry Christmas!

With these photos I wish you, my online tribe, a very warm and merry Christmas! Thank you for singing your own songs and sharing yourself with the world! Thank you for coming here to read my blog and giving me the opportunity to share my story with you.

XOXOXO

This entry was posted in Other's Creativity, Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Momcraft | The Christmas Angels

1. Carla D says:

These are so cute. I love how each one seems to have her on personality. I especially like the one in the green dress. So cute!

2. MissKoolAid says:

Your mother’s angels are beautiful. And your photographs are a joy to look at.
    Merry Christmas, dear Hanna! I hope it is filled with peace, love and laughter.
    Hugs,
    Sophie

3. ……may love, joy, peace and goodwill be your gift at Christmas…..may the Wonder of Christmas be with you forever……. and may God shower you with blessings all the New Year through…….. xx Gypsy Purple

4. Paula says:

These make me smile, and your mom must be making so many people smile! I love this tradition; I hope she keeps at least one each year. Wouldn’t it be fun to see angels past and present gathered in one spot?

5. ainelivia says:

These are wonderful, what a great tradition. Merry Christmas, God Jul, agus Nollaig Shona Duit Hanna, thank you for all your wonderful inspiration through the year. Seasons Greetings to you and your family.

6. oooh, they are all wonderful!!!
    I like the photo of the angel with the leafy garland in his/her (well, have angels sex?) hands. I saved it in my flickr favourites.
    Hanna, Merry Christmas to you and your family! A big thank you for inspiring me so much during this year!!!

7. Baye says:

Wishing you the best of holiday seasons and a creative new year! Love those angels!

8. Please tell your dear mom that these are the most darling angels ever. I would want the entire group to come sing carols at my house.

9. Danielle says:

Wishing you a Merry Christmas as well! Your mom’s angels are so incredible!

10. Fanie says:

Wo-Owww! Thoses Christmas Angels that your mom makes are -awesome-!! :-D I love all the little details she puts into them. :-) Such hard work.
    And your photographs certainly do them justice. :-)
    Have some happy holidays with your family, Hanna!

11. Margaret says:

Three cheers for Hanna’s Mom! Please congratulate her from me and a very happy Christmas to you both. Thanks to both of you in your different ways for being such sources of inspiration, and I do hope you keep sharing your creativity with us all here!

12. Lay Hoon says:

Those angels are cute !!
    It’s seem not easy for me to sew them into this gorgeous piece.

MeRry ChRisTmas and HaPpy nEw YeAR.

13. Shivani says:

aaahhh so beautiful!!!

OH, wow, Hanna.
    This is too fun.
    FUN!

15. pam says:

I am so happy I can finally get to see this – thank you so much for all your help. So well worth the wait. Totally love your mom’s amazing and delightful angels and have bookmarked this post so i can return to it closer to the holidays. Makes my heart happy!

Any being who can create angels with this much personality and whimsy must be a truly special individual.

16. Irma says:

The angels are so cute! very inspiring also! That the angels embrace and protect you for the New year! Thank you for sharing your creative life with us. Merry Christmas!