I go out and feel alright

I’ve got sunshine on my mind
I go out and feel alright
The rainy clouds are gone away
And this is why I feel this way

Strawberry World Cup
Strawberries in a bowl, fresh from the garden patch.

Garden shadow
Flowers growing so high I have to look up at them.

Summer reading
Enjoying novels and lazy days by the sea.

Car view of Sweden rolling by, photo by iHanna
Being in the right spot, enjoying the view from where I am – on most days.

Stretching Cat
Being taught a new yoga pose: stretching cat. Feels good.

Cactus in bloom
Wondering in amazement: is this blooming in Sweden? Is this heat possible?

Sunshine lace
Noticing patterns on the ground, like this sunshine lace.

Sunset from the island Elba, photo by iHanna
Like I said, being in the right spot, enjoying the view.

I am going out again now and it feels alright.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to I go out and feel alright

1. Anna says:

Ja, sommaren ?r verkligen h?rlig! Vilka fina bilder du har tagit. :o)

2. iHanna says:

Hej Anna, tack f?r din kommentar! Visst ?r sommaren h?rlig, fast just idag sp?regnar det och jag sitter inne. Hoppas p? sol snart igen! :-)

3. Corrine says:

Lovely post. Stretching cat does look good! xox Corrine

4. Marisa says:

Great post, I love the sunshine lace! I have been reading your blog for awhile but haven’t commented before, so thought Id say hi!

5. MissKoolAid says:

Love the strawberries’ shot. And the stretching cat is purrfect! You seem to be having a lovely time.
    Hugs,
    Sophie

6. pam says:

Hannah, this is a lovely, lovely post. And it makes ME feel alright!

OMG love the table cloth! LOVE it!

And your shot of the flower is so cool – reminiscent of winter trees. I had to take a second look!

Didn’t know cacti grew in Sweden! That image is a huge surprise. After having photographed hundreds of cactus flowers in the sunlight with many, many failed attempts, I have to say you did a beautiful job of capturing the transparency in those petals.

And the lace shadows – loved that one too. Loved them all actually!

Thank you so much for the reminder to wander outside – away from my computer – and smell the flowers and soak up the beauty around me. I am headed right out to the garden!

7. Lisbeth Bula says:

I am glad you take advantage of the lovely weather you’re having! I wish I got a little of it here in the neighbouring country, too though. I guess we’ll have to take what we have and do art journaling and crafts when it’s raining or cold! :-)

WOW! What a sunset/sunrise!!

9. cyndee says:

enjoyed your post. nice and relaxing. simple things to appreciate. thanks.

10. Elizabeth says:

I’m so pleased for you! It’s not bad in Scotland.

11. katilady says:

love the stretching cat!

12. Arielle says:

So cute and clever! You’re post definitely made me smile! Loved your new yoga pose!

13. Kim Mailhot says:

lovely summer views, Hanna ! You captured them beautifully too.
    Happy August !

14. Cindy Pestka says:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE “sunshine lace”! It’s the perfect description of a beautiful sight. It reminds me of the patterns in fallen snow that form around the little pagoda-things in Japanese gardens…or the powdered-sugar designs stenciled onto chocolate cakes. I think both of those things should have named as wonderful as “sunshine lace”.

15. iHanna says:

Thank you for your lovely comments!

Pam, Cactus does not grow wild in Sweden for sure, but my dad had these inside before and when he planted them outside in the garden they have actually survived several winters and this summer showed us these very short blossoming flowers. I took the photo and they next day the flowers were wittering away. :-)

16. iHanna says:

Thank you for commenting!
    Chris, it was a sunset viewed from an island that I captured.

Cindy: Thank you, I was quite happy when the name “sunshine lace” came into my brain, I love combining words like that. So glad you noticed and thought of other places where it can be viewed! :-) Take care!

17. love your pictures……These are truly beautiful