An Artist Date in town

More embroidery

One day last week was spent with a friend in town. We had lunch, exchanged gifts, talked and laughed – and then went out and looked at pretty spring things that are in the stores now. I had my camera up all the time and snapped a lot of pictures.

Not buying, just looking
A self portrait in every mirror, I guess it’s my way of checking to see if I’m aging… I am.

Not buying, just looking

Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops
Spring in the shops

Embroidery
Roses

I was inspired by all the pretty rose fabrics, spring colours, embroidered details and general shabby chickness. Lastly we went to the book store too, my favorite shop of course. They have yummy pens, journals and a huge shelf with paper back books. I got a very beautiful Frida Kahlo journal from my mom, but I’ll show that one another day. This post is already jam packed with photos, don’t you think?

No, I can cram in a few more. For those who, like me, can’t get enough!

Not buying, just looking
New book from Kaffe
At the book shop we browsed through a few books. I am adding Kaffe Fassett’s new book to my wish list.

I'm wearing my red shoes (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)
Another self portrait. In red shoes. Every girl should own a pair of red shoes, or three pairs like I do. I ♥ red shoes. And colour mixes, like this one:

Not buying, just looking (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)
Living in a bubble is fun (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)
My friend Christina says: living in a bubble is fun! ;-)

On a date with a birthday girl (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)
It was my birthday last week and the whole week was like a treat! I took my diary on a Birthday date to a favorite cafe to write.

Now I see inspiration everywhere! Take time for an “artist date” too if you can this week.

This entry was posted in Pretty things and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to An Artist Date in town

1. Tracey says:

Looks like fun! What is that fabulous store you are in? All those yummy things make my head spin. I agree with you that everyone should have a pair of red shoes! I have some lovely red clogs I bought about a year ago, and keep them in pristine condition because they are one of my most treasured possessions! Happy belated birthday!!

2. dawn says:

Oohhh…gorgeous! I must ask, what camera and lens do you use? Such gorgeous pics :)

3. Kim Mailhot says:

Happy Belated Birthday, Hanna ! It looks like you found some perfect ways to celebrate. Those shops sure had colroful and happy things to peruse ! Hard to leave there without some gifties for yourself.
    Artist Date are the best !
    Cheers !

4. U2kitteh says:

Belated happy birthday to you Hanna! No wonder you like all those pretty colors and flowers…you’re a Spring baby!
    What store is that you went to? I want everything pictured! — If I had a bajillion dollars, I would buy you everything you wanted for your birthday…nah…just for being you!

I love your photography! Thanks for taking the time to take the pictures, upload and share them with us!
    ::Hugs!::
    Felicia

5. Eden says:

Artists Dates are the best!!! And you’re so lucky that you have a friend that likes the same stuff as you!! Love all those pictures, too btw!!

Hope you had a Happy Birthday!

6. MissKoolAid says:

Such pretties. I went to a discount store tonight and thought of you when I saw some rose printed teacups. Too bad I didn’t have my camera with me…
    Sophie

Happy belated birthday!

7. Virna says:

Happy birthday Hanna! I loved looking at all your pictures on this post. :) No, I LOVE all your picture-filled posts! The romantic teacups are my favorite.

8. Christina says:

Hanna! You have to email me the picture of me and all the bubble gum!!!!

9. Ellen says:

Happy Belated Birthday Hanna!! I think the 30s are better than the 20s. :-)

10. Haha, pax att inte sova p? den hufvudkudden! :)
    Fina bilder!

11. Carin says:

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a fab day out- I’m sighing at the sight of Indiska. Really miss it!