Postcard backside – free to print

Postcard backside PDF (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)

I was finishing my postcards for the swap today and thought I’d design a postcard backside that I could print. They turned out really great, and it fits two postcards to one page. Download the PDF, print it on cardstock and glue it to your finished and handmade postcard (or make your postcard directly on the cardstock you printed). Ta-da!

Download and print

I made two versions. One that’s for the DIY Postcard Swap with a text saying it is a postcard from the 2010 swap, and then also a regular backside that you can use for your other postcards over and over again in the future! Enjoy!

Postcard backside PDF (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)
* Postcard backside – for all your handmade postcards!
* Swap Postcard backside 2010 – made for the swap 2010!

Peek of my postcards (Photo by iHanna - Hanna Andersson)

Flickr group for swappers

I created the promised postcard group pool at flickr tonight, it’s here, but I won’t add my postcards yet because I want them to be a surprise to those who get them. Just a sneak peak for ya above, the backside and the yummy pile… I had so much fun making mine! Go ahead and join the flickr group if you want to, and add your cards when they are finished (photographed or scanned). Thanks!

This entry was posted in Free stuff and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Postcard backside – free to print

1. Elle says:

Awesome! Thanks for creating this :)

2. Monique says:

I did the same thing for my postcards except I scanned an old vintage postcard from the turn of the century:

3. Amy says:

These are great! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I have decorated some of my backs, but these are great for when I can’t think of anything to put on the back. Like Monique, I have some vintage postcards that I’ve scanned and had forgotten about those, so thanks for the reminder, Monique!

4. Kim Mailhot says:

Looks great ! I will add a little quote like you did to my cards. I already did the backsides.
    I am loving this, Hanna ! Can’t wait to send them out !

5. Lisa says:

I love these! But I’ve already done the backs of my cards. Wah!! I think I’ll download them anyway and use them as an excuse to make some more cards……………..

6. CrossRoads says:

I wish I had a bit earlier to visit you. Hopefully for the next time I would like to participate for this fun creative event. Smiles~

7. Thanks for the background – super idea. I will also wait with showing my cards till later. They have to be a surprise – still they will be to me;-)

8. Ellen says:

Hi Hanna,
    I found the 10 handmade postcards a little daunting! So I didn’t sign up for the swap. But I’ll look forward to seeing all the results.

Hanna!
    Thank you so much for these. I originally wasn’t going to need them, but now I see how fabulous they are, and I’m using them!
    You think of everything.
    xo
    Chris

10. Amy says:

I’m back to thank you again! I used yours for the swap, but you also inspired me to design my own custom postcard backs using photographs, and to attempt a tutorial in this post!

11. I have the perfect project I am going to do with this. Thanks for the download!

12. yvonne says:

Very good idea.
    Love you
    mom

13. I think you are the nicest girl ever! xoxo HonestChitChat

14. Ronda says:

Thanks so much!! I am a teacher and something like this is
    sooooo niiiicccee!!! Thanks Again! Ronda

15. cyndee says:

this is going to be so much fun. i finished my first postcard yesterday. so many ideas for the next.

16. Pingback: Free Printable Postcard Backside (pdf) | iHanna's Blog