Sitting here with a cup of coffee. I’m overwhelmed with the response to the postcard swap, and wow, thanks for all your kind comments on my Dixieland Tree Embroidery! I’m glowing with pride. Each comment you write makes me want to sew 100 stitches more!
If you read my blog last year you might remember that I did two small ♥-quilts back then and promised to have them up for sale “soon”. Hmm, this is not soon but a year later I know! Well I think right now is perfect!
I’ve decided that if I have a shop there should always be something fun to buy there, and these heart quilts are so cute and ready to be wall-hangings in a beautiful home somewhere in the world… Where will they go? I hope they will find good homes. I’m hoping I will get to update my shop soon again – with a little surprise I think you all will like… Stay tuned.
Right now I’m working on a few new heart quilts, but in the mean time I’ve added these two (finally) to iHanna’s Etsy Shop! Please check out my personal favorite Valentine Pink and Green Quilt and the Scottish inspired Valentine Amore – coz’ Valentine’s Day is around the corner!
Inspiration: I’m in love with….
- Baby + cat photos – I’m in love with all the photos in this set!
- Birthday Mini Book – I love mini books and this is extremely cute and girly! Mmm…
- Tips for starting a reading diary – because everyone needs one!
- Attic24 blog is a new addition on my Link Love List and seeing all the colorful crocheted items she made last year makes me wanna do another Ripple afghan. Don’t miss Attic’s summery of 2009 in her imagery filled posts farewell 2009, home review and totally inspiring crochet review!
- Night Fate’s free Photoshop action – let’s play with photos baby! [via Daisy Yellow]
Also check out these blog buttons recently added to my Link Love Page that you can find in the navigation above:
Check out all of them – there is so much to read and to be inspired by!