I like autumn the best of all the seasons

Snowberries
Snowberries.

Stone lake
Bird bath in stone.

Garden decay

The sunflower in our garden is still proud, even though time is taking its toll.

See through pattern

The once yellow mandala is now fragile. The wabi-sabi of autumn makes me walk in nature and in the garden of zen with amazement once again.

Adventure

See through pattern

Daisy I knew

Sometimes death is more fascinating (and beautiful) than birth and life, maybe because life is not certain but death always is. Its the inevitable end to everything. There is something reassuring about that. I think about that as the end of the year is closing in, and I need to end tracks that I no longer want to walk in.

Garden decay

I think in autumn I like autumn the best of all the seasons.

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to I like autumn the best of all the seasons

1. MissKoolAid says:

Autumn definitely is my favourite season. Everything changes: smells, sounds, colours… It’s sunny here today so I’m packing up my camera and going for a walk. You’ve inspired me to get out of the house and look at nature’s beauty! Thanks!

*hugs*
    Sophie

2. leaca says:

It is my favorite too. It does not last long enough for me.

Beautiful photography. I like the birdbath pic.

3. Paula Bogdan says:

I love autumn as well; it has a beauty all its own, aside from its gorgrous reds, yellows, and oranges. All of your photos are gorgeous; my favorite is the next to last one…a dying daisy still so utterly gorgeous.

4. Snowberries even looks cold and autumn-y. Your photographs are lovely as usual Hanna, capturing the essence of the scene very well. Good work!

5. P?itseoga says:

the snowberries are my favourite…

6. Linnea says:

Hanna,
    I love your pictures :o) Beautiful! Autumn is my favorite season, too. Hope you’ve had a great weekend.
    xox,
    Linnea

7. Laura says:

Autumn is my favorite as well. Always has been, and then my husband and I started to date during the Autumn of 2002. For us, it is like spring!

8. ailin says:

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, autumn is definately my favourite season too, its so beautiful, with all the different coloured leaves and everything else. Seasons are so fascinating and beautiful. have a beautiful day hanna.

9. Nancy says:

Oh! I always wondered where snowberries grew! Lovely photos of a lovely season.

10. gkgirl says:

i LOVE that first photo
    of the snowberries…
    that’s a frameable.
    :0)

11. I completely agree!

12. Laurel says:

More lovely pictures! You are inspiring me. I need to get out with the camera this weekend.