The notes I have made are not a diary in the ordinary sense, but partly lengthy records of my spiritual experiences, and partly poems in prose.
Windfalls from the garden, but no rotten fruit in todays post! It’s filled with links to tutorials I like!
Link list of crafty tutorials
- Doily Bowl – starch away and oh what pretty will be!
- Making Yarn With A Drop Spindle – I have the spindle, now I just need to drop it! Or should I pick it up? Or was it spin it I should do? I’m dizzy already.
- Owl Egg Cosy tutorial -I don’t eat egg very often though this owl would look great on… hmm… my orange and black nail polish bottles?
- Recycled Dog Collar Tutorial – cute as a collar ever could be, I think it will work for a cat collar too!
- Stitch school – with both sketch and photo tutorials. Yay embroidery, come my way!
- Rose petal bead rosary – looks a bit disgusting maybe, but eh… it’s recycling!
- Dyed Paper Towels – for Paper and Fabric Arts, a great tutorial with yummy images
- How to make a repeat pattern – create a repeatable tile just for fun
- Fabric Basket – in my favorite combination of fabrics; linen and tiny patches! I’m still using my own denim basket (s)!
- Sashiko embroidery – a tutorial on beautiful Japanese embroidery style that I would love to learn!