Some collages from my Daily Art Challenge:
I’m sharing mostly lots of inspiration from other people today. Go there; comment, be inspired, share what you like. Play, have fun, Happy Valborg, it is the gateway to long and warmer days today and tomorrow is a red day in Sweden.
Friends of iHanna on the web
Marcia sent me a real virtual Gertrude Jekyll rose from her garden because of my 4 years of blogging. That is just so sweet!
Heather has answered my anniversary questions in a post of her own over at her blog. Go there and tell her that journaling is your passion, she will love that! Journaling is one of my passions for sure, as you all know.
Caren posted pictures of the jeans bag I sent her in my giveaway earlier this year. You can get your own jeans bag with swirls or blue rose lining at my Etsy Shop if you feel like buying something so I can add new things to my shop!
April Inspiration from flickr
1. Doc Martens in hot pink!, 2. Moleskine 047, 3. Cherry Pippin, 4. Eye-land 2 2006, 5. I made a new carpet!, 6. little fashion 3, 7. little fashion 1, 8. neat arrangement, 9. House # 4, 10. MO(neco) 7, 11. saia flowers hearts & cherries, 12. are you with us?, 13. the way my brain stumbles, 14. crochet babette – detail, 15. thank you Vicki!, 16. Bottle Cap Necklaces
What to put in your journal – inspiration links!
- Amanda’s collages – found at her blog Craftmonkeys
- The notebook from an animated film maker
- Journal pages by Annie (curbsidetreasure) – also check out her blog
- Dilarp’s journal – everything can go in there!
- Art is you gallery – filled with mixed media beauty!
- Paula’s moleskine journal is what I adore right now
* New to Me Art Slam – a very cool page with journaling prompts / challenges from different journal keepers for you to do. Lots of yummy stuff there!
And I’m so into reading right now. Found the book Ljusbärarna (M?nniskor som v?ljer gl?dje) by Anita Goldman today in the book shop and sat for a while and read the first pages. It is inspiring, but I was picking up an exiting package from amazon.com so I resisted. I want this book bad though (275 sek in town!), it’s on my wish list for sure!
There are 245 days remaining until the end of the year – please, let’s all take good care of those!