Red labels to print – free pdf

I’ve used some labels in my art journal collages lately. I designed them myself in Illustrator. They are in a PDF-file format so that you can download them and print them – for free! Not very fancy but still fun I hope. Download, print them and use them in your collages.

Vintage style Red Labels

I’d of course love to see how you use them! Please comment or add a link to your project below! And maybe you’ve got other cool labels scanned or uploaded somewhere? Send me links please!

I like red labels, well, all kinds of labels. I used one when I did the design for my self published book A Creative Year. That label looked like this:

book_label_2006

This is one of the pages where I used one of these labels too:

This is my family
Altered book journal page collage: This is my family.

This entry was posted in Art journaling, Free stuff and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Red labels to print – free pdf

1. Monique says:

Love them, you are so creative. Maybe I will use them in my journal (to be started (again) next year!!!

The red ones link does not work, just FYI

Happy Holidays
    M

2. MissKoolAid says:

Fun labels. I was just looking for something like that. I printed the Colourfull ones no problem but the link to the Red Labels doesn’t seem to work. I’ll try to use a label on my next journal page.
    Thank you for sharing these goodies with us!
    *hugs*
    Sophie

3. Very nice labels!

4. Siri says:

I’ve been looking for something like this for AGES. I buy up premade labels like this whenever I find them and use them on packages I’m sending out and on Christmas presents. I’m down to my last 2 labels and was wondering what I was going to use for tags for the rest of our Christmas presents.

5. Ravenhill says:

Hello!
    These are great labels. Great idea to make your own and kind of you to share them with others! Your “This is my family” pages are so pretty, clever and creative. I think personal collages would make a great gift for family members and am seriously thinking about doing that for next year.

6. Pingback: iHanna’s Creative Space » Blog Archive » Traveling Happiness Moleskine

7. Mirjam says:

thanks.. I enjoy your logs al lot..

Mirjam

8. Jude says:

Great useful tags. How nice of you to share. Thank You!

9. Pingback: iHanna’s Creative Space » Blog Archive » Knit time: stock up yarn for winter days

10. Pingback: iHanna’s Creative Space » Blog Archive » What to do with wallpaper

11. Jamie says:

Thanks! I’m using these fun red labels for Christmas! I printed them on a creamy color and they look great!

12. Robin says:

oh thank you so much! They’re perfect for my Remains of the day Journal!

13. Sahalima says:

Tks!!

14. bea says:

what does your home look like???? i have so many projects that i have started but not finished….. great ideas but no completion. any thoughts.
    i am moving and printed out you labels. thank you , they’re great.