Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.
It’s time to let some new ideas into my life. How about you? If that is true for you too, I’ve got some links for you to check out today.
- Excellence through Simplicity – The pursuit of simplicity is reorienting my life so that possessions can be genuinely enjoyed without destroying me. A must read article for anyone who wants to simplify their life. I looove this one, I’m going to print it and read it over and over again.
- Choosing Joy – The feeling of happiness that comes from doing something worthwhile.
- Creative Healing – Go on, pick up a pen, hold it in your hand…
- Writing for Well-Being and Writing Potentiality – essays by Heather Blakey at the Soul Food Café.
- Creativity videos – search for creativity (or something else) at the search engine blinkx.com and see if you find something that inspires you today
- Ways to start the writing process -Perhaps the most tricky part of writing is figuring out how to begin…
- Your Practical Spirituality – A Radio Show I just found online
- Why being yourself matters – There will never be anyone else like you in the future of the universe.
- A virtual hug – As Touching as a Physical One, don’t you agree?
Spread in my Moleskine diary. I wrote the last page in it yesterday.